• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gentlemen. Splendid mod. I was enjoying it thoroughly until I realized I hadn't seen any of the lords of Dale (my faction) in some time. Eight days in fact. I looked about for them for some time but I haven't found one of them. Naturally, I can't ask where they are since they are all missing!. It has been 15 days now. Is there a way to find out where they are in the code of the save file. I have an old save I can go back to but it is so far back.

Got two instances of this: "script code error on opcode 541" and then something about party ID but there are four missing lords. Could it be this? :???:

I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered already, but if they have I cant find them so here goes,

1.) I have a really good computer I normally play warband on high graphics and a battlesize of around 400, now I went back to original M&B to play this mod and before the war starts I have been engaging scouting parties where the battles are normally around 15 to 6-18, in mid battle my computer randomly freezes for about 15 seconds does anyone know why this could be happening?

2.) I got to the cutscene when the war starts and as soon as it says war is upon Rohan and looks up at the sky my game always closes on me, does anyone know how I could fix this? Im dying to see what the war is like.

jakedasnake said:
I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered already, but if they have I cant find them so here goes,

1.) I have a really good computer I normally play warband on high graphics and a battlesize of around 400, now I went back to original M&B to play this mod and before the war starts I have been engaging scouting parties where the battles are normally around 15 to 6-18, in mid battle my computer randomly freezes for about 15 seconds does anyone know why this could be happening?

2.) I got to the cutscene when the war starts and as soon as it says war is upon Rohan and looks up at the sky my game always closes on me, does anyone know how I could fix this? Im dying to see what the war is like.

Such things best be asked in the dedicated threads on TLD's forum.
Read these optimisation tips, some may help.
http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2503.0.html

Hi, anyone can tell where is the .txt file of Exported character after the Exportation, please? I've seen in the CharExport but it's empty...
Tahnk you and sorry for my bad english :smile:

I HAVE A BUG I TRY TO OEN THE GAME I CLICKED THE IRONLAUNCHER AND SAY IN BLAY MOUNT & BLADES IS WORKING AND  IT DOES'NT OPEN ANY FIX!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I HATE this mod, after playing it and joining the Lothoriens I have become a Royal... shieldbearer I think? Now I cant stop playing this mod, and when I try to play something else it seems like crap compared to this. Seriously the weapons and armor look amazing and so do the orcs. The cities are beautiful, and I love the new quests. My only complaint is about the random crashes I experience sometimes that I cant seem to fix. Also is it just me or do the elves never siege an enemy settlement? Oh and one last thing, im thinking of making a 2nd character can anyone recommend a faction. I was thinking the Dwarves maybe, or Gondor.. maybe Mordor?

I've been looking at the bug reports and seem to find contradicting info concerning the "Capture an enemy commander" quest. Seems like some can do it but some have the same problem as I do. I don't get any messages saying that the commander escaped after the battle if I fight alone, but if I move in to help another party that is already fighting them it sometimes informs me that the commander escaped. Anyone else having problems?

jakedasnake said:
I just wanted to let you guys know that I HATE this mod, after playing it and joining the Lothoriens I have become a Royal... shieldbearer I think? Now I cant stop playing this mod, and when I try to play something else it seems like crap compared to this. Seriously the weapons and armor look amazing and so do the orcs. The cities are beautiful, and I love the new quests. My only complaint is about the random crashes I experience sometimes that I cant seem to fix. Also is it just me or do the elves never siege an enemy settlement? Oh and one last thing, im thinking of making a 2nd character can anyone recommend a faction. I was thinking the Dwarves maybe, or Gondor.. maybe Mordor?
In my game the Elves have raized two enemy outposts and only Isengard took two from Rohan. I got rid of the crashes with the latest patch.

I'd say go for Gondor. I love the knights of Dol Amroth but be warned: it's a bit easy. You can easily crush anything that Mordor and Umbar throw against you if you make sure your troops don't do anything stupid. You can actually win a Mordor warparty with just charging in but you might loose some troops because the standard bearers are a pain in the ass.

If you join battles, it's the ally who gets first pick at prisoners, so even if you knock the enemy commander out, he usually escapes.

Simo said:
I've been looking at the bug reports and seem to find contradicting info concerning the "Capture an enemy commander" quest. Seems like some can do it but some have the same problem as I do. I don't get any messages saying that the commander escaped after the battle if I fight alone, but if I move in to help another party that is already fighting them it sometimes informs me that the commander escaped. Anyone else having problems?

jakedasnake said:
In my game the Elves have raized two enemy outposts and only Isengard took two from Rohan. I got rid of the crashes with the latest patch.

I'd say go for Gondor. I love the knights of Dol Amroth but be warned: it's a bit easy. You can easily crush anything that Mordor and Umbar throw against you if you make sure your troops don't do anything stupid. You can actually win a Mordor warparty with just charging in but you might loose some troops because the standard bearers are a pain in the ass.
Personally i prefer Dwarves. They are already pretty devastating at low level, but when you get high level units, like Gror's guards and Longbeard Axedwarves, Nothing can stop you.
Especially if you mix Dwarf infantry and Mirkwood archers like I usually do.

Might I ask what version you have? I'm using 3.1 and some battles I am able to do fine, but then on others it will randomly crash on me which is kind of annoying after a while.

Merlkir said:
If you join battles, it's the ally who gets first pick at prisoners, so even if you knock the enemy commander out, he usually escapes.
I've been fighting them alone mostly and then I don't get any messages about the commander escaping or anything.

Well, make sure to check the prisoners tab after the battle, once in a while a lord should be there. :wink:

Hay guise. Million apologies if this has come up and been answered already, but I haven't the time to search right now. I'm getting some pretty funky water both in travel map and battlemaps. Any idea how to fix it? Gayhorse 8800 GTS.

gpnQp.jpg

Try disabling antialiasing in MnB settings. If you want AA, enable it in GPU's drivers.

Nahkuri said:
Hay guise. Million apologies if this has come up and been answered already, but I haven't the time to search right now. I'm getting some pretty funky water both in travel map and battlemaps. Any idea how to fix it? Gayhorse 8800 GTS.

gpnQp.jpg

That's actually part of the book lore. PJ invented that stupid water-like water for his films.

Merlkir said:
Well, make sure to check the prisoners tab after the battle, once in a while a lord should be there. :wink:
Now I'm sure it's bugged. I had destroyed tens of hosts but now that I joined a battle with a caravan fighting a host I got the commander as a prisoner..

Nope, caravans don't have lords leading them. (even in battle you command them) That doesn't count as allies.

Back
Top Bottom