• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I forgot to mention that I am playing without the latest patch. I forgot to install it and did not realize it until I had already played about 7 hours. I decided to keep playing without it as I was having no problems except for the Goblin quest.
As far as fighting the goblins, I have defeated them with no help but it still did not work. I also found that other parties defeat them soon after receiving the quest and this results in a failed quest rather than a cancelled quest.
If Lembas just counts as food, it is a pretty useless reward and not worth spending influence upon.
Does anyone know if morale is affected by this mod? The party size morale penalty is absurd.

Hey could someone please help.....i have been trying to reach the lotr Last days outside website and each time i do Norton stops the process and says a fake app is trying to do something.  Is there a bug in the outside site?

Kendoman said:
Hey could someone please help.....i have been trying to reach the lotr Last days outside website and each time i do Norton stops the process and says a fake app is trying to do something.  Is there a bug in the outside site?
You mean you use this link http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,20.0.html ?

It works perfectly fine here.

Oberrill said:
As far as fighting the goblins, I have defeated them with no help but it still did not work. I also found that other parties defeat them soon after receiving the quest and this results in a failed quest rather than a cancelled quest.

Does anyone know if morale is affected by this mod? The party size morale penalty is absurd.
Morale is affected some, but reward penalty hit is obviously a bug. As well as quest failing

Is there a bug in the outside site?
[/quote]
You mean you use this link http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,20.0.html ?

[
Yup, I used that link and I get booted off the site and I get a http error (forbidden )

Any ideas...I have been on the site many times before.

Kendoman said:
Is there a bug in the outside site?

[
Yup, I used that link and I get booted off the site and I get a http error (forbidden )

Any ideas...I have been on the site many times before.

I am having similar issues in accessing their site.  Its only been the last few days, but I constantly get a cookie placed on my computer which redirects my computer to a webpage that looks exactly like Youtube, but its not.  Sometimes I don't get the redirect.  This happens both from work and from home.  I'll be happy to send screenshots if so desired.

FS

Guys, I'll let Winter know something fishy is going on with MBX.

Meanwhile in GA land:

A minifix for 3.12 while waiting for the big patch. Fixes quest window crashes

1. Open strings.txt in Modules/TLD3.1 folder
2. Search for the "{reg1_(Apr)}". Should be in str_april_reg1_reg2 string
3. Replace it with "{reg1}_(Apr)"

Yes. (the hotfix is, if I understand it correctly - 3.12 + this quest window fix)

Merlkir said:
Guys, I'll let Winter know something fishy is going on with MBX.

Meanwhile in GA land:

A minifix for 3.12 while waiting for the big patch. Fixes quest window crashes

1. Open strings.txt in Modules/TLD3.1 folder
2. Search for the "{reg1_(Apr)}". Should be in str_april_reg1_reg2 string
3. Replace it with "{reg1}_(Apr)"

Can you tell us what the big patch will have? Pwease?

Something Fishy
I think somebody hacked me when I went to the LOTR MBX site.  Because after Norton bumped me off with the warning, (some time later) everyone in my adress book was sent an e-mail.

What address book? MSN messenger, email or something? Could be a backdoor robot... or something completely different. Could you paste one
of the messages (without the link) here?

Kendoman said:
I think somebody hacked me when I went to the LOTR MBX site.  Because after Norton bumped me off with the warning, (some time later) everyone in my adress book was sent an e-mail.

Ghm... now that several people have problems,  I'll try alert Winter, he's the site admin. TLD developers are not admins.
All's fine here on my pc, no trace of redirections or hacking or malware, Chrome browser

I already told Winter and Janus. All seems normal in teh Admin logs. :/

I go to MBX daily and have not experienced anything odd.

Guys Don't forget to endorse and vote for TLD when at the nexus!!! thanks you!

also, i can confirm that Streetofeyes is diverting to an Emma Watson youtube vid, uploaded by paukan. using IE. it never did it from my own com, but when i tested with my wifes, who never goes to TLD, bang it diverted. There is something dodgy going on there.

I absolutely love this mod and appreciate the work you have put into this.
But I have suggestion
In the beginning could you put in as an option "Fight the War of the Ring" which would lead to the current menu, and then the second option would be play as "The Fellowship of the Ring" which would allow the player to play as either Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli, or Frodo.

One thing I noticed enemy parties like Isengard scouts and war parties are patrolling around West Emnet, Westfold, and Edoras; why do they do this?

are the elven armors fixed ? i play v3.12 atm and the only bug i get is that the elven armors make the elves unbeatable, cant hit them, it goes through teir armor

tried to see if the female armor submod fix it but it makes CTD when there is any elven armor

so is it fixed in 3.13 ?  :cry:

when the outside website worked, i saw that some other people had same bugs, really bad :-/
cant quote them cause now the website get me a cookie on a strage youtube looking page (as other said)  :neutral:

fieldmarshall_adrien_xbow said:
are the elven armors fixed ? i play v3.12 atm and the only bug i get is that the elven armors make the elves unbeatable, cant hit them, it goes through teir armor

tried to see if the female armor submod fix it but it makes CTD when there is any elven armor

so is it fixed in 3.13 ?  :cry:

when the outside website worked, i saw that some other people had same bugs, really bad :-/
cant quote them cause now the website get me a cookie on a strage youtube looking page (as other said)  :neutral:

As I told you before, this is not a bug. You installed it wrong.

English_Longbowman said:
I absolutely love this mod and appreciate the work you have put into this.

Jolly good. :smile:

But I have suggestion
In the beginning could you put in as an option "Fight the War of the Ring" which would lead to the current menu, and then the second option would be play as "The Fellowship of the Ring" which would allow the player to play as either Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli, or Frodo.

Sorry old chap. Those fellows are busy elsewhere.

One thing I noticed enemy parties like Isengard scouts and war parties are patrolling around West Emnet, Westfold, and Edoras; why do they do this?

Just carrying out orders. Cheerio!

Back
Top Bottom