SP Fantasy TLD Overhaul, a TLD submod

Currently viewing this thread:

Sons_of_Durin

Regular
Best answers
0
This is an overhaul for the mod The Last Days (of the Third Age). The main objective is to give the mod a more movie-like feeling and thus to overhaul mainly armouries, sounds, interface and music.

Factions which got already (partially reworked):
  • Gondor
  • Imladris (Rivendell)
  • Rohan
  • Lothlorien
  • Isengard
  • Rhun
Factions which are going to get overhauled with the next update:
  • Woodland Realm (Mirkwood)
  • Moria
Factions on the list for the second next update:
  • Gondor (final overhaul)
  • Rohan (final overhaul)
  • Harad
The remaining factions will slowly be worked up afterwards

Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/tld-overhaul

Discord: https://discord.gg/gewJUVb






















How can you help?
2d artist, 3d artist, coders and scene creators are always welcome. Leave a message at this thread if you want to give a helping hand!



Credits: The Veiled stars , Blood in the west, Third age Total war, In_vain, TLD Team and anyone that helped us creating this mod
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Garedyr

Master Knight
WBVC
Best answers
1
I've been waiting for something like this for so long...

Good luck with the project! :fruity:
 

Hidde112

Veteran
WBNW
Best answers
0
"NEW FACTIONS: With the new map, some new factions will be added (including Angmar, Lindon and..."

Do you also plan on adding Hobbits, i know it may sound silly, but damn. I'd love to fight alongside the hobbits
 

Sons_of_Durin

Regular
Best answers
0
Hidde112 said:
"NEW FACTIONS: With the new map, some new factions will be added (including Angmar, Lindon and..."

Do you also plan on adding Hobbits, i know it may sound silly, but damn. I'd love to fight alongside the hobbits
Yes
 

Hidde112

Veteran
WBNW
Best answers
0
Sons_of_Durin said:
Hidde112 said:
"NEW FACTIONS: With the new map, some new factions will be added (including Angmar, Lindon and..."

Do you also plan on adding Hobbits, i know it may sound silly, but damn. I'd love to fight alongside the hobbits
Yes
Ayy nice
 

Khamukkamu

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Good luck! I hope you are using the latest TLD version as a base, cause I added a bunch of stuff.

However, because we are an ongoing project, I suggest you choose one and stick to it, cause we are changing files all the time :smile:

Can't wait to try it out myself!
 

Sons_of_Durin

Regular
Best answers
0
Khamukkamu said:
Good luck! I hope you are using the latest TLD version as a base, cause I added a bunch of stuff.

However, because we are an ongoing project, I suggest you choose one and stick to it, cause we are changing files all the time :smile:

Can't wait to try it out myself!
Wow, a TLD team member. thanks !!! Yeah, we'll use the version you've uploaded to github.and still we're looking for someone to edit Module system, we have one now. i think we will add those new features besides your new upcoming codes (Update it with every TLD update)
 

Thorgils Dubh

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post this since it's been quiet for a while. Just downloading the mod now and had a few thoughts/questions.
Firstly is there a Dúnedain steelbow in this mod? Secondly is it still going. Finally I really would like to see an expanded map & updated TLD and was wondering if you still needed help (and how badly - my limited modding experience is text/coding stuff for EU4 & Total War)?
 

Eärendil Ardamírë

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
91
88th_CRangers_McDowell said:
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post this since it's been quiet for a while. Just downloading the mod now and had a few thoughts/questions.
Firstly is there a Dúnedain steelbow in this mod? Secondly is it still going. Finally I really would like to see an expanded map & updated TLD and was wondering if you still needed help (and how badly - my limited modding experience is text/coding stuff for EU4 & Total War)?
It's still alive ^^

Currently there is no Dunedain steelbow in the mod. The map is not going to be expanded anymore, we don't have the workforce to do it. It requires far more work than the eye sees at the first moment.

Regarding the help, we mostly need it at modelling and perhaps texturing. Since the module system (and thus the source code) is taken from TLD, we don't have a lot to do at the coding part.
 
Last edited: