SP Fantasy TLD Overhaul, a TLD submod

Users who are viewing this thread

This is an overhaul for the mod The Last Days (of the Third Age). The main objective is to give the mod a more movie-like feeling and thus to overhaul mainly armouries, sounds, interface and music.

Factions which got already (partially reworked):
  • Gondor
  • Imladris (Rivendell)
  • Rohan
  • Lothlorien
  • Isengard
  • Rhun
Factions which are going to get overhauled with the next update:
  • Woodland Realm (Mirkwood)
  • Moria
Factions on the list for the second next update:
  • Gondor (final overhaul)
  • Rohan (final overhaul)
  • Harad
The remaining factions will slowly be worked up afterwards

Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/tld-overhaul

Discord: https://discord.gg/gewJUVb

Arnor_archer.jpg

Olog-Hai.jpg

Uruk_Hai_1.jpg

Uruk_Hai_Commander.jpg

Updated_Galadhrim_Armor.jpg

Gondorian_spearmen.jpg

Fountain_guardsmen.jpg

Rohirrim_1.jpg

Theoden_3.jpg

Noldorin_spearmen.jpg

Noldorin_archer.jpg

Galadhrim_archer.jpg

1_Loke-Gamp_Rim_1.jpg

4_Loke-Nar_Rim.jpg

ironfoot.PNG

dwalin-axe.png

Hammer.png

8_Easterling_lord.jpg

Rally_Knights.PNG

moddb-Final.png

How can you help?
2d artist, 3d artist, coders and scene creators are always welcome. Leave a message at this thread if you want to give a helping hand!

Credits: The Veiled stars , Blood in the west, Third age Total war, In_vain, TLD Team and anyone that helped us creating this mod

Last edited by a moderator:
"NEW FACTIONS: With the new map, some new factions will be added (including Angmar, Lindon and..."

Do you also plan on adding Hobbits, i know it may sound silly, but damn. I'd love to fight alongside the hobbits

Hidde112 said:
"NEW FACTIONS: With the new map, some new factions will be added (including Angmar, Lindon and..."

Do you also plan on adding Hobbits, i know it may sound silly, but damn. I'd love to fight alongside the hobbits
Yes

Good luck! I hope you are using the latest TLD version as a base, cause I added a bunch of stuff.

However, because we are an ongoing project, I suggest you choose one and stick to it, cause we are changing files all the time :smile:

Can't wait to try it out myself!

Khamukkamu said:
Good luck! I hope you are using the latest TLD version as a base, cause I added a bunch of stuff.

However, because we are an ongoing project, I suggest you choose one and stick to it, cause we are changing files all the time :smile:

Can't wait to try it out myself!
Wow, a TLD team member. thanks !!! Yeah, we'll use the version you've uploaded to github.and still we're looking for someone to edit Module system, we have one now. i think we will add those new features besides your new upcoming codes (Update it with every TLD update)

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post this since it's been quiet for a while. Just downloading the mod now and had a few thoughts/questions.
Firstly is there a Dúnedain steelbow in this mod? Secondly is it still going. Finally I really would like to see an expanded map & updated TLD and was wondering if you still needed help (and how badly - my limited modding experience is text/coding stuff for EU4 & Total War)?

88th_CRangers_McDowell said:
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post this since it's been quiet for a while. Just downloading the mod now and had a few thoughts/questions.
Firstly is there a Dúnedain steelbow in this mod? Secondly is it still going. Finally I really would like to see an expanded map & updated TLD and was wondering if you still needed help (and how badly - my limited modding experience is text/coding stuff for EU4 & Total War)?
It's still alive ^^

Currently there is no Dunedain steelbow in the mod. The map is not going to be expanded anymore, we don't have the workforce to do it. It requires far more work than the eye sees at the first moment.

Regarding the help, we mostly need it at modelling and perhaps texturing. Since the module system (and thus the source code) is taken from TLD, we don't have a lot to do at the coding part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom