The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

:idea: I'm sure the mod team could use some more scene creators. Just go to the modding forum and learn how to add a latter. Then do it for every siege  scene... there are a lot of them.

New revision, finnaly.
New manor development system for the AI. NPC villages/towns should build manors
as well.
Various bugfixes.
New icons.
New scenes.
You will need to start a new game. Hope to recieve feedback:
DrTomas said:
The bad thing, that I didin't realy had much time to test it. So prepare for a bug hunt. Also it would be nice to know on the rate they develop/are destroyed. Too fast, too slow? But the framework is more or less is in place

DrTomas said:
New revision, finnaly.
New manor development system for the AI. NPC villages/towns should build manors
as well.
Various bugfixes.
New icons.
New scenes.
You will need to start a new game. Hope to recieve feedback:
DrTomas said:
The bad thing, that I didin't realy had much time to test it. So prepare for a bug hunt. Also it would be nice to know on the rate they develop/are destroyed. Too fast, too slow? But the framework is more or less is in place
details will be? :???: need to know what should be, so then you write that this is not :grin:

Ah yes. Global amount of manors at the start of the game reduced quite a lot. And villages/towns can only have one of them right now. NPC will develop the manors based on the center prosperity.

The npc center - villages/towns will deelop manors when they are with a high prosperity, once a week.
when center prosperity is 100(very rich?) or more: the chance of the developing a manor is 20%
when center prosperity is between 75-99(rich?): the chance of the developing a manor is 15%
when center prosperity is between 50-74(avreage?): the chance of the developing a manor is 10%
when center prosperity is between 25-49(poor?): the chance of the developing a manor is 5%

After a village is looted, the village manor can become abandoned. This effects the player manors as well, but will not effect your current fortified manor. Note that it happen while the village is in looted state and not the moment when the enemy is done looting your village. It is also based on village prosperity:
when village prosperity is between 25-49(poor?): the chance of the abandoning a manor is 6%
when village prosperity is between 0-24(very poor?): the chance of the abandoning a manor is 3%

Town manors can not be abandoned.

Going through troop stats.

Mameluke cavalry still are **** at melee, do not use polearms.

The Infantry, is ridiculously strong now, by comparing stuff I can see statistically the Jund al Amir are the best swordsmen(recruitable) in the game :/ .

I really think the Mameluke infantry and archer component was fine, it was their utter lack of respectable melee cavalry that was the problem.

And there is a very serious bug, all Mameluke cavalry have THROWING skill instead of archery :razz:

OK so: no music in-game.
The opening cinematic has sound and i can hear in game sound but no music.
Ive re installed TWICE!
I'm at a loss here. :neutral:

PyreBaron said:
Ive re installed TWICE!
you are wrong, the music is, but its appearance is very random, sometimes lacking, and sometimes hour to sit in silence can be

Hunterwolf said:
PyreBaron said:
Ive re installed TWICE!
you are wrong, the music is, but its appearance is very random, sometimes lacking, and sometimes hour to sit in silence can be

Thanks

And I like it somehow. The atmosphere. Most games that have non-stop music are tiresome and eventually become depressing, almost.

souleater said:
And I like it somehow. The atmosphere. Most games that have non-stop music are tiresome and eventually become depressing, almost.
:neutral:

I'm the exact opposite. I think music DEFINES most games. The ambiance or music make the biggest impact on immersion for me.

:mrgreen:

Edit: And in regards to M&B 2 "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!.jpg"

Back
Top Bottom