The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

I never listen to the in-game music. I had a great battle listening to Prokofiev's Alexander Nevsky score, for instance. If you have an extensive-enough music library, I'm sure it would be easy to out-do whatever comes with this mod.

Not sure if DrTomas wanted to add them, but I think Dejawolf released the last bunch of helms, including different coif+ventails and Norman helms.
Also, looking forward for that knights' revamp :smile:

GodHandApostole said:
Not sure if DrTomas wanted to add them, but I think Dejawolf released the last bunch of helms, including different coif+ventails and Norman helms.
Also, looking forward for that knights' revamp :smile:
Give a link if something new

GodHandApostole said:
Here's the link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76943.270.html
Couldn't find these helms in-game. Some of the great helms from Dejawolf also fit the time period, I think.

I think they don't want to add new items until the kuaick texture pack is complete.
If you ask me, I miss so much the fancy coloured kettle hats of the 0.95.  :wink:

Is it just me, or did the Welsh manage to get blood ties with the Khergit Khanate from Calradia?  :grin:
scaled.php

error found:

Reports are displaying wrong information. Saying that my character is a lord when he is a mercenary and also saying he is a prisioner??

I dont think they are being updated.Other than that all is good.........for now  :smile:

The "Mercenary Lord" thingie is not an AD1257 problem, it is present in (almost?) every module.

Hey there,

i found a bug on the new rev. 63.
in almost every castle the function walk around and visit the great hall leads me to the worng place.  if there is a fight at castles its the same. Fights and walk around leads me to the great hall but always in fightmode, and Visit the great hall put me outside the walls like there is a siege.

PS. i can't build up my own kingdom. i want to leave form a fraction and capture my first castle. but ther isn't any funct. do siege city or castle if i'm on my own.

L3on said:
Hey there,

i found a bug on the new rev. 63.
in almost every castle the function walk around and visit the great hall leads me to the worng place.  if there is a fight at castles its the same. Fights and walk around leads me to the great hall but always in fightmode, and Visit the great hall put me outside the walls like there is a siege.

PS. i can't build up my own kingdom. i want to leave form a fraction and capture my first castle. but ther isn't any funct. do siege city or castle if i'm on my own.
Err, can't reproduce that. It's looks like a problem on your side. Do a cleanup and update again.

i did. at rev 61 and 62 every thing is fine, but if i update the error appers. I cleaned and updated again but appers the same way.  :sad:
Maybe it's a prob. with the version of M&B warband? i have version 1.134.

I will try to rebuild M&B Warband and dev1257 complete tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom