The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wait... that means, she should pay YOU!
Who's the harlot, now?  :razz:

Looks like you got a big sum of money. Happens then.

first off im a long time lurker. i have an issue i dont know how to solve.

i joined a crusade on my character, the crusader faction is eliminated. i am stuck in crusade! i cant return to my king. the option is absent even after a few months in action. stuck in extinct faction. please help someone what should i do????

Bug report
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 150:
At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 157:
At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 171:
At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle. At script: game_event_simulate_battle.

Happened after i fought battle defending 4 peasants against 400 mameluks and I didn't simulate the battle.
I don't understand it, so hopefully it will help to programmers

Elmario said:
What about the 62 version  :?:

It's coming. It's very hard for me to work, becouse of the time of the year. I'm super lazy. Hell if I could, I'd probably sleep all day long until spring comes.

Next revision is almost ready. I've made a system so the ai would build monestries in there villages. They also could get destroyed if the manors village gets looted(including the players one, unless you fortify your manor). I need to buff the system for monestries and were good to go.

DrTomas said:
It's coming. It's very hard for me to work, becouse of the time of the year. I'm super lazy. Hell if I could, I'd probably sleep all day long until spring comes.
good spirit for your avatar dr :lol:
nice answer too... you sound like a bear

I can only get a few years into a 1257 game lately before I start a new 1 & switch to the next rev # to see whats new  :mrgreen:
the faces, new map icons and extra side villas full of bandits are some of the great improvs i noticed so far tho!
I still havent checked out the manor system yet  :roll:

Anyone know if the subversion still comes with More Metal Sound mod as standard?

installed it so many times...I can't tell what's native and what MMS anymore

YourStepDad said:
I'm back baybeh.

Can anyone please sum up what I missed, so I can decide whether starting again is worth it :razz:
Nothing really in the last month or so. I'm hoping to release a new subversion perhaps at the end of the week with new goodies. But i'm lazy as hell - the time of the year.

Lazyman said:
Being a mercenary suddenly is not profitable anymore.
Balance you army. Mercenary does not necessarily mean elite knight army. :smile:

Lazyman said:
Being a mercenary suddenly is not profitable anymore.

Yes, it's more challenging now. But 3000 is still more than what a simple village provides.

i'll boost my renown before i become a lord, and then get myself a juicy town.  :razz:

DrTomas said:
Nothing really in the last month or so. I'm hoping to release a new subversion perhaps at the end of the week with new goodies. But i'm lazy as hell - the time of the year.

Looking very much forward to it! Your work is brilliant, as usual!

I'm back too with a new computer.

Dr,Should i just download now or wait until the next update?I don't want to go through all that save trouble.

Back
Top Bottom