The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

yeh i have no idea why i got the error but now when i started to update the folder after error it continues without problems :roll:

Arrakhis said:
Knight_Templar said:
Who can to explain more in detail that as, where and under what conditions to employ knights templar and hospitalier? 
I apologize for my English

be member/mercenary for crusader states recruit from fief of the grand master

I the vassal of the State of crusaders, in castle it is possible to employ only "Turcopol". And in all cities and villages standard units.
To employ as usual "to Employ volunteers"?

fief of the grand master, after they received the fief and after u beacome the meber it takes almost a week to make the fief changed

remember only the grand master fief produce their own unit

edit: wait, why do  I am helping Templar scum  :razz: (Assassin Creed joke reference)

Became vassal kingdoms, waited for 30 days... So has changed nothing, everywhere all units standard. :cry:
If who that plays for Crusaders and there is a possibility to employ knights templar and hospitalier that please give SaveGame  :oops:

Arrakhis
Thanks for the help :wink:

are u sure u recruit the unit from the Grandmaster fief?

Grand master of hospitaller/templar/teutinic fief?

In 10 days after an oath:
Templar
91439717.jpg

88509677.jpg
Teutinic
20374152.jpg

59306284.jpg
Hospitaller
38522385.jpg

80309896.jpg

Arrakhis said:
much better, weird, I gonna test teutonic then, if Teutonic order not working as well, will be very bad
If to play for Teutonic order that in 3 days after the oath, units working, and for Crusaders not working...

it seems only Crusaders then, I guess wait for next svn, they gonna fix it I believe

plz report which lords  are naked in battle

I am trying to get a fief and buld a castle from village wanna see if it working  :mrgreen:

The templar/hospitalier reruitment thing works. The problem is that they have undergone some major change for there tree. I'm not sure if it's suppose to be like that or is it not finished.....

Hi all)first of all-this is probably the best mod(as for me)) and i've tried almost all of them..But i think(just my opinion) it has two problems..i don't mean any biugs or smth like that.First-lack of looters bandits sea riders and so on.There is a REALLY LARGE map so there should be much more of these troops which are so useful for level up)and 1257AD seems like not very safety time so i don't think that a trip from Tikrit to London and back alone in the very beginning of the game without meeting any! bandit is the right thing..And the second problem-diplomacy.I don't know maybe it was already included in the latest version but if i'm not mistaken in subversion 248 it wasn't..With such a great map with all this factions and lords diplomacy MUST be here it could bring wonderful political opportunities and make this mod even more exciting..

ps.great to see this mod alive and developing

Timoshka666 said:
First-lack of looters bandits sea riders and so on.

And the second problem-diplomacy.I don't know maybe it was already included in the latest version but if i'm not mistaken in subversion 248 it wasn't..With such a great map with all this factions and lords diplomacy MUST be here it could bring wonderful political opportunities and make this mod even more exciting..

Sea raiders are where they were historically. North sea/Scandanavia/Northern Europe. Not a lot of looters but plenty of bandits.

Diplomacy is in the mod, and was pre 248 as well. Some of the features have been removed though. Some for gameplay, and some for balance.

I really hope we can get a stable release soon. I'm dying to play it, and even though I'd love to bug test I can't for the life of me figure out how the tortoise and SVN works  :cry:

Hi guys,

I've been watching this thread for a while, and I have a question.

Is there a list, besides the troops.txt file, with a full troop tree (with the in-game names), and the mercenaries, like Genoa crossbowmen, etc.

Timoshka666 said:
Hi all)first of all-this is probably the best mod(as for me)) and i've tried almost all of them..But i think(just my opinion) it has two problems..i don't mean any biugs or smth like that.First-lack of looters bandits sea riders and so on.There is a REALLY LARGE map so there should be much more of these troops which are so useful for level up)and 1257AD seems like not very safety time so i don't think that a trip from Tikrit to London and back alone in the very beginning of the game without meeting any! bandit is the right thing..And the second problem-diplomacy.I don't know maybe it was already included in the latest version but if i'm not mistaken in subversion 248 it wasn't..With such a great map with all this factions and lords diplomacy MUST be here it could bring wonderful political opportunities and make this mod even more exciting..

what do u mean by lack, they pretty spread the whole map, the party number maybe small, but they pretty roam the world, sea raiders randomly appear in the whole area, sometimes in Italian region, mostly in northern or holy land area

Timoshka666 said:

Adding more of the diplomacy mod throws the strategy map off balance. You can't just add things here and there at a whim, but this request has been answered by othr a long time ago. And I just started a new game and counted 30 bandits on the iberian peninsula and the sea around it. How many more do you want? There should be a certain ratio of peasants, patrols, lords and bandits and I think it is fine.

Waffenbaum said:
I really hope we can get a stable release soon. I'm dying to play it, and even though I'd love to bug test I can't for the life of me figure out how the tortoise and SVN works  :cry:
you are kidding, aren't ya? download tortoise, install, restart. make a new folder in your warband modules folder '1257adsvn'. right click on it, click svn update '(or checkout if it's the first time) and enter the url drthomas provided us with. tortoise will start to add all files to your folder which you don't have and are in the current revision.
it's almost as simple as updating your games with steam.

Caeled said:
Waffenbaum said:
you are kidding, aren't ya? download tortoise, install, restart. make a new folder in your warband modules folder '1257adsvn'. right click on it, click svn update '(or checkout if it's the first time) and enter the url drthomas provided us with. tortoise will start to add all files to your folder which you don't have and are in the current revision.
it's almost as simple as updating your games with steam.

Yes but there is no point in doing this as the SVN is designed for people to use as a way of testing for bugs.They are not save -game compatible.He wants a stable release which I am told will be arriving when bugs and beta have been completed.

Back
Top Bottom