The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

burgunfaust said:
Also a diplomacy bug from a while back. Players nation randomly declaring war on it's own. I ithink it's part of diplomacy meant to keep wars going for the computer nations, kinda random and stuff.

Added some extra checks in the new revision and it hopefully will solve the problem. Let me know how it goes.

garrett_126998 said:
First of all, amazing mod!!! I'm a long time player/lurker, first time poster. I hope this is the correct place to post possible bugs with the new subversion.

I'm unable to get my cavalry to follow me or charge in a battle. I have 7 Serviens Equites in my group and they won't budge in battle for some reason.

Yeah, I left a nasty bug. The new revision should solve this.

Had problem with archers not following my orders either, but i haven't checked the new revision. Also Formations seem to be working okay. It's the hold over there feature that bugs them. I had a problem trying to implement the two together myself a while back.

DrTomas said:
AnthonyTjuatja said:
UghUghUgh said:
I just tried to relocate by right clicking on the svn folder, choosing TortoiseSVN and relocate. Unfortunately I got this error when I copy&pasted the new URL: The repository at http://dev1257.googlecode.com/svn/trunk has uuid 'e75868af-7bee-1648-e741d9931abb', but the WC has '578d4901-7869-7ffa-31ad-89b304cdc1b1'.
Would it help to allow ambiguous UUIDs in Log Caching?

Edit: Answered my question myself. It doesn't!

People can't relocate until DrTomas reset the UUID, which tutorial can be found here : http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.ref.svnadmin.c.setuuid.html.

I can't issiues commands on the server where the SVN is located. Delete the svn folders(all of them, each folder has it's own hidden svn) and it will certanly check out. Tested that my self.
Or you can download from scratch and be done with it.
Thanks, that worked, i didn't realize every folder have hidden .svn folder. :grin:

great news that the mod is back on track! congrats Dr.Thomas and all the other fellows, u guys rock!
looking forward to the perfection of the mod!

Who can to explain more in detail that as, where and under what conditions to employ knights templar and hospitalier? 
I apologize for my English

I just downloaded this today and so far its been great, one problem I have had is, The NPC Uilleam doesn't seem to have a back story is there some where I have gone wrong with the download and installation? or is it just misplaced from the download?

sosolidtom said:
I just downloaded this today and so far its been great, one problem I have had is, The NPC Uilleam doesn't seem to have a back story is there some where I have gone wrong with the download and installation? or is it just misplaced from the download?

just not written yet

got this kind of error though I tried twice..first with old version + all .svn folders deleted and then with new copy of original 1257

virhe.jpg

burgunfaust said:
Had problem with archers not following my orders either, but i haven't checked the new revision. Also Formations seem to be working okay. It's the hold over there feature that bugs them. I had a problem trying to implement the two together myself a while back.

so, my archers and my cav won't move a bit, no matter which order I give. Archers shoot, though, but nothing else.

Caeled said:
burgunfaust said:

so, my archers and my cav won't move a bit, no matter which order I give. Archers shoot, though, but nothing else.

Semmes to be better with the new revision.

Also DrTomas, I think my problem with implementing move there + formations, was the fact that both tried to face the mass of the enemy, so that caused the whole thing to be nerf'd. I never ended up getting past it, and now For some reason I can't compile the python so I don't know.

Knight_Templar said:
Who can to explain more in detail that as, where and under what conditions to employ knights templar and hospitalier? 
I apologize for my English

be member/mercenary for crusader states recruit from fief of the grand master

Lord Willy said:
Whats the current status of the mod? Still  0.95 - pre 10 ?

I think any other than the new SVN version is outdated. I've been playing SVN for months now, and new SVN is the best thing that happened to the mods fanbase since then.

Back
Top Bottom