TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Gasset said:
Apparently the threat of a terrorist attack in this one wasn't the case, it was simply a deranged guy.

Terrorists are often known to be very rational and based people otherwise.

No. It is not. Terrorism is the use of violence to create fear and diminish a State's confidence and capabilities with an ideological (political or religious) aim. That guy had no ambitions, aims, reasons to do that or objectives whatsoever other than to kill. He is a madman with a documented history of drug abuse and mental illnesses.

-apcS.jpg

Gasset said:
Today in Barcelona (near the beach, next to uni) while I was at class a Swedish thirty-year old something dude stole a gas truck into a traffic with the intention of blowing it up and killing everyone. Luckily the Catalan police shot him (non lethally). Apparently the threat of a terrorist attack in this one wasn't the case, it was simply a deranged guy. There has only been one wounded  :razz:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/barcelona-police-swedish-man-gas-truck-against-traffic-rammed-cars-spain/

So, is he Swedish the way that truck guy from Nice was French?

Calm down lynching mob, the guy is Swedish. Don't jump to conclusions. Joakim Robin Berggren is the name.

3D7BACBC00000578-4244966-It_has_been_widely_reported_that_33_year_old_Joakim_Robin_Berggr-m-63_1487681276791.jpg

I knew when I posted this story it was probably going to go this way...

Some people will do whatever they can to turn the story of a junkie with registered psychological problems attempting to do something incredibly threatening and stupid into a mass murdering jihadist on a killing spree in Barcelona to later have something to wank and complain about  :meh:

Back
Top Bottom