TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

I appreciate that Goker didn't invade by force, and instead let the people decide who shall govern the new thread.

As ruler of a kingdom, I hereby recognize this new state, and wish it luck, although I doubt we will interact much due to there being an entire sub boards difference between our domains.
Also
krik said:
Also AIDS

Now that Sweden is back in the news again, moderation felt it was only right that I create/oversee a thread to harvest bans ensure a continued fruitful exchange of current news related ideas on this great forum.

I will, however, point out that this thread was made approximately 57 seconds before the other thread was locked, which is illegal. I'm watching you, Úlfheðinn.

Vraelomon said:
I will, however, point out that this thread was made approximately 57 seconds before the other thread was locked, which is illegal. I'm watching you, Úlfheðinn.

Incorrect, in fact this thread was made with the direct approval of God Emperor Trump.

Úlfheðinn said:
2e2qr10.jpg
I always feel he's looking with quiet disgust in me for not buying that brimnes. You know that classic look of Swedish tolerant disapproval.

Yeah, I was halfway over to the BMW/Moderation Feedback thread before I remembered he had deleted the whiny post. :lol:

Also I mostly meant how folks are trying to shut him down completely over the weirdest things. With which I mostly mean the way that college America completely loses their **** whenever he's invited to a discussion somewhere.
And  I am mostly convinced that it's not so much what he's saying but that he's gay that makes them tilt. It completely messes with their wonderful little bubble.

But other than that, hey, wrecking your own campus to stop him from having a talk really is a sensible thing to do after all.

Back
Top Bottom