TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

>"There's no way there could be any neofascists in poland because hitler invaded poland 70 years ago"
>"I am going to dismiss this random swedish politician because his political party helped hitler 70 years ago"
>"There are no terrorist attacks in Poland because it's a white ethnostate, not because Poland is geopolitically irrelevant and nobody gives a single crap about it"
>Misquotes Sadiq Khan yet again
>Disagrees with Richard Spencer mainly because he's Pro-EU and not a bordergore nationalist
>"The west hates poland because they're jealous"
>Complains about generic disingenuous by-the-books reactionary crap which has been disproven billions of times

This video is hilariously terrible.

Eh I wouldn't worry about it. I saw some thing on snapchat from VICE interviewing some heroic ANTIFA members.

"White supremacists are organizing, and violent. We need to stand together to fight them." - says edgy teenage girl literally in the edgy ANTIFA uniform.

No its literally one dude waving a nazi flag or a group of twenty white dudes yelling slurs. ANTIFA is **** organized. There is no Nazi ANTIFA in America afaik. At least in their public presence sense.

Sort of old, but I had just 'membered the story and googled for an update.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/30/kim-wall-peter-madsen-admits-dismembering-body-swedish-journalist

Feragorn said:
Grönsíir said:
>Ignoring the media portraying the marchers in Poland being nazis.

https://altright.com/2017/11/12/the-polish-nationalist-march/

Even the "acceptable" neo-Nazis are totally proud of the neo-Nazi contingents.

You know that doesn't mean anything right?

The claim is "polish nationalist march included and highlighted far-right and neo-Nazi views". You said that was bull****, with no evidence. The US media reporting on the story apparently mostly agree with the reports of far-right/neo-nazis in attendance.

Sounds a bit more than nothing to me.

Grönsíir said:
The video is rubbish. Anyone saying that western countries are hating Poland because Poland (and Hungary) is doing things right and should be held as an example is an idiot for anyone operating within the framework of liberal democratic values. And as much as I think most of Jacob's political talk is strange and flawed, he is spot on on all the points he listed.

This is the current rhetoric, though, because it's so easy. Everything that is wrong can be put on shoulders of evil Euro-Jew-gay-Russians that try to stop us in our march to glorious Greater Poland. It is ridiculous to claim that sixty thousands of literal nazis marched through streets of Warsaw sieg heiling in general direction of our neo-duce, but it's hard to defend the whole affair when, ever since they stopped organizing five different marches for everyone to be happy, radical idiots hijacked the main event.

Do not look here said:
Euro-Jew-gay-Russians that try to stop us in our march to glorious Greater Poland.
yI2bF.jpg

Grönsíir said:

This is the kicker. Big media outlets don't always get it right, and in the very worst case scenarios they can mostly end up pushing an establishment agenda which gets proven wrong (pro iraq war for example). But that doesn't mean you can dismiss every newspaper, internet article and news broadcast in the northern hemisphere, and then unconditionally trust a randpm guy with a YouTube channel. This is why people who whinge about the "mainstream media" come across as conspiracy theorists at best and malicious scammers at worst.

The only point I'm trying to make is media blatantly portraying Poland as nazi and you're dancing around it making no sense. Just say "Yeah big media is bad in this case" and be done with it you ****ing prude  :lol:

Grönsíir said:
media blatantly portraying Poland as nazi

Yes, the same way they're portraying America as a third world country and britian as completely overrun with terrorists. Places are only in the news if something bad happens, and Poland is probably the least relevant large country in EU. If you expect contextless news headlines to give you a full picture of an entire country then it's your own fault if you deduce that the news thinks poland is the 4th reich.

What many news outlets are pointing out is that Poland is one of the biggest victims of the rise of far right nationalism in Europe. The "obvious" Nazis with all their iconography are only the tip of the iceberg in that regard, and the guy in the video deliberately focuses on people who literally wave swastikas around because otherwise it would muddy the waters if he actually focussed on ideology.

Back
Top Bottom