TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

DYSTOPIAN said:
Are you srs? Neither did the USA. Okay I understand the USA isn't a great team and all but ****. Why even watch now. The rest of the world sucks
Implying that whether the US qualifies or not is relevant, when it is not at all. Sad!
Also you can watch Asspain right?
Let's face it, Italy has had Senegal-tier perfos in the last 2 WCs, this will probably save them from yet another embarrassment

I can watch Asspain, I was like 12 or something when they won in 2010. The party in Spain was noice. I can watch Uruguay too so hope isn't lost I just wanted to be dramatic.

I post however I want when I want, no explanation needed  :dead:

This world cup is gonna be awesum. Italians will have to boo at their tvs sweden's anthem.

Zlatan will probably go to it too....what a man.... like my friends say, QUE HOMEM,  no homo

coeurderoi said:
Uaregay is a non country, cheer for glorious Argentina

artigas.jpg

José Artigas rolls over in his grave I'd never back La Platans

Viva la independencia de Uruguay!

snorts Ha! Spoken like a true lamecharcos. **** outta here with your revisionist propaganda.

Viva la indepencia de Uruguay!

La Plata is a city, that was founded 1882, stop making an ass out of yourself, Edilson.
SacredStoneHead said:
huehuehue

coeurderoi said:
Uruguay isnt free, it is a made up buffer state imposed by the brits

If it is it's a really ****ty buffer, we still keep getting droves of argentinian tourists in the summer.

Can I at least have a refund pls?
no, but if you really want a solution, collapse your economy, ours will fall too, and the middle classes won't be able to afford vacations anymore
BlackManTappingTemple.jpg
Also it is your fault for living somewhere pretty
BTW I don't know why am I defending porteño trash here, I'm almost a Bolivian anyway

that argument doesnt work because they literally all try to rush the border anyway and its only brave volunteers that hold the line every night

its p much a zombie movie irl i saw a documentary once

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/13/thousands-of-scientists-issue-bleak-second-notice-to-humanity/?utm_term=.d61304e861c2

Are these scientists stupid enough to think humanity will give a ****?
We're doomed and we're too arrogant and stupid to do anything about it.

The only way Earth could be saved is if a outside power killed every human being on the planet.
And even then, a new species would take over and do the same ****.

Edit: I mean, just read the damn comments on any climate change videos ever.
Peoples elected Trump and he cut funding to enviromental issues. And he did it because his Christian lobby told him to.
If God exist, i don't think he would be happy we ruined his planet but hey go tell that to the conservative lobby.

Serpent Of Eden said:
The only way Earth could be saved is if a outside power killed every human being on the planet.

That's objectively untrue and you know it. Stop stroking your edgy nihilism boner 24/7 duuuuuude.

There are assholes out there who want to make money and are willing to ruin the planet to do it. There are decent people out there who are legitimately ignorant. There are crazy hippies out there who would murder someone for littering. And there's everything in between.

We're treating the earth very poorly right now as a race, but as more and more people start to realize how bad an idea that is, it will change for the better. Probably. Either way, the solution isn't to go around sulking about how much you hate everyone and how everyone needs to wake up. All that does is make is so that you, personally, are going to have a worse day.

Back
Top Bottom