Resolved Switching through companion roles disables roles of other companions (Clan tab)

Users who are viewing this thread

KidKiedis

Recruit
Once you select a companion and cycle through his roles from None to None it resets all companions roles you've set before. Guess it's made to prevent player from having 2 surgeons but now to set a role in a middle of a list is quite a task since half of your roles will be reset.

Guess that's the reason why my companions lost their role setting all the time in previous versions.

Current version is 1.2.1.

You can work around this by setting clan roles via dialogs. Or just being careful with the sequence of role assignment. Very cumbersome - I know :smile:

You can work around this by setting clan roles via dialogs. Or just being careful with the sequence of role assignment. Very cumbersome - I know
You can just click on the roles list object, and it will show all options.

Still cycling with arrows drops all roles to None.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom