Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I have discovered a bug, my clan members roles are being reset whenever I do the "Rival Gang is moving in" quest. I have done this quest 4 times over the last few hours and each time without fail, my Clan Members Roles get reset, examples being Quartermaster, Surgeon etc. roles get reset and I have to go back and put the correct person back to their role. I have just tested it again as I was writing this bug report and now for a 5th time it has happened where I need to reset who is my Surgeon and Quartermaster.
How to Reproduce: Have some Clan Members set as a role, Quartermaster, Scout, Surgeon or Engineer, and do the quest available in towns that is "Rival Gang is moving in". After you finish the quest and go back to the world map, the Clan Party Roles will be reset.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: Most Recent as of post
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: B450M-HDV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 1 TB SSD NVME

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom