[suggestion][sp] character menu's enhacement design

Users who are viewing this thread

Sub-skill enhancements looks strange. I want to make a basic outline..

Can we see a long-animated banner on your character's hand? That flag will carry skil enhacements.
Also a part of banner can stay on a marble column. Is this possible?
Finally, we need a big sweet terrace-like place with out family as a background.

These are possible?

Before:

After:

I don't wanna shoot down your ideas or anything... but, you want to make it so that I'd have to scroll through the different stats/skills with arrows at the top of the screen instead of being able to freely click between them?

I don't wanna shoot down your ideas or anything... but, you want to make it so that I'd have to scroll through the different stats/skills with arrows at the top of the screen instead of being able to freely click between them?

Constructive criticism is good my friend! Go for it :smile:

Yeah i thought that aswell. But, they can easly make it 6x skill bar/line so we just need 2 clicks for all skills above. They may even make it 2x6, we can see all again. My point is in this order, and where skill improvements stay is seem strange thats why i changed places a bit:

Skills/abilities shoud be under player level.

Skill description under skill bar.

Skill improvements at an animated Banner.

Skill improvement process on a marble column.

And BACKGROUND: A place for our character(there may be empty slots for familiy member) that will contain a deep room and a terrace for waving Banner, and stuffs to fit.

BACKGROUND can be change for all factions.

Last edited:
They can even make a column from ground to top side, just like carrying player's name or skill bar. Many possibilities. First thing here is skill improments look strange on that plain area.

Back
Top Bottom