Sturgian armor pieces are still missing

Users who are viewing this thread

So as of beta branch 1.2.0 it says, that "high tier armours are now produced in towns and can sometimes be found in the marketplace".
Thing is, that I am using that beta branch since its release and haven't found any good helmet or body armour for Sturgia. I've found Northern Plated Gloves (T6) and Lamellar Plate Boots (T6 although I am not sure if they're Sturgian?), Northern Lamellar Shoulders (T5) and also there is a couple of warlord (T6) helmets in one town ( I personally bought T6 Northern Warlord Helmer over Full Mail) but nothing else spawns. Body armor pieces like druzhinnik champions/ veteran warriors wear has never appeared anywhere for me. I have even tried opening a smithy in highest prosperity town (around 8800), supplied it artificially with hardwood and iron ore but nothing new has been produced.
Same goes for another town (Varnovapol) in which I do have a smithy opened. It has produced a better 2h axe and sometimes a T5 body armor appears (It's the leather over mail or something like this). Meanwhile, I have traveled to other parts of the world and have found T6 armour pieces in Khuzait and Aserai towns.
Is it common? Are these armor pieces simply not implemented yet despite devs stating the general improvements? Maybe the town needs to be even more prosperous? I have also found a post by someone, who claims that he's seen some helmets ( specifically the ones that druzhinniks wear) but after 1.2.0 they seem to have disappeared.

Edit: Bannerlord system's malice have caused Northern Closed helmet (T6, the ones that Druzhinnik Champions wear) to appear the next time after I visited Varnovapol after writing this post, however Sturgian Veteran Warrior's armour pieces are still missing, as well as Druzhinnik Champion's body armour piece. Note that It's been already around 300 days since I have updated to beta 1.2.0.

Last edited:
druzhinnik champions armor is khuzait culture armor.

The Stugian armor set feels really bland and unfinished.

Don't have access to the game files right now but you can easily check it yourself. Items are stored in ModuleData\spitems.xml and units are stored in spnpccharacters.xml.
The veteran armor is Stugian, its called the lordly plates or something like that.

Don't have access to the game files right now but you can easily check it yourself. Items are stored in ModuleData\spitems.xml and units are stored in spnpccharacters.xml.
The veteran armor is Stugian, its called the lordly plates or something like that.

Thanks! I'm gonna check it all out right away. Perhaps I will just get some of this stuff with cheats if I can't otherwise. I am flooded with money anyway.

In what version of the game did you create/start your playthrough?
We found over on this thread that if you start a game in 1.2.0 Beta (not only update it to that) there are some armours that start spawning, like the cape item of Veteran Warriors and Druzhinnik Champions. But, the body armour of the Veteran Warrior so far we haven't found any!

So I just did what you told me and found out the following:

The items that are missing in my playthrough are:
-Leather and Iron Plate Armor
-Northern Coat of Plates
-Decorated Northern Hauberk
-Sturgian Fortified Armor (this is the only one that really seems to be unimplemented yet)
-Northern Lamellar over Mail
-Northern brass lamellar over mail
-Sturgian lord helmet

And I think that you've been wrong, that druzhinnik champions armor is khuzait culture armor. It is actually the northern_brass_lamellar_over_mail which in game should appear under a name of Northern Lamellar Over Mail
In item files this armor has appearance set to 3, so it really bugs me why can't I find it...

In what version of the game did you create/start your playthrough?
We found over on this thread that if you start a game in 1.2.0 Beta (not only update it to that) there are some armours that start spawning, like the cape item of Veteran Warriors and Druzhinnik Champions. But, the body armour of the Veteran Warrior so far we haven't found any!

Oh I have indeed started this game like a couple patches ago...

I have been travelling and searching for t6 heavy armors since I created a new save a week ago. Cannot find anything no matter what. I am clan level 3 and almost everything has appearance 3 so I why is this still bugged?
;

So I just did what you told me and found out the following:

The items that are missing in my playthrough are:
-Northern Coat of Plates
-Sturgian Fortified Armor (this is the only one that really seems to be unimplemented yet)
-Northern Lamellar over Mail
-Northern brass lamellar over mail
-Sturgian lord helmet

i have managed to find these items in previous runthoughs
-Sturgian lord helmet

but the other stuff you listed I have not found at all anywhere in sturgia

Yea, I've started over a lot recently, probably 4 or 5 times since the latest patch Every time I've done the rounds through every Sturgian city, and every time the towns seem to have the exact same selection. The best armor is the one that gives like 20 body armor. I've also built smithies in every town and waited in game years; doesn't matter, the selection doesn't even change. Not the weapons, not the armor, only the trade goods. This issue is present for Battania too. The sleeveless scale mail is the best armor I can find in any of their cities. I don't know why this is so hard for TW to get right. They can get all these various cloth armors to appear everywhere, so they have the technology to make armor appear in shops, so just do the same thing for the real armor? This is such a baffling problem to have persisted for as long as it has.

Yea, I've started over a lot recently, probably 4 or 5 times since the latest patch Every time I've done the rounds through every Sturgian city, and every time the towns seem to have the exact same selection. The best armor is the one that gives like 20 body armor. I've also built smithies in every town and waited in game years; doesn't matter, the selection doesn't even change. Not the weapons, not the armor, only the trade goods. This issue is present for Battania too. The sleeveless scale mail is the best armor I can find in any of their cities. I don't know why this is so hard for TW to get right. They can get all these various cloth armors to appear everywhere, so they have the technology to make armor appear in shops, so just do the same thing for the real armor? This is such a baffling problem to have persisted for as long as it has.
What is your character level and clan level? I heard in Warband shops worked by player level if that is true? Now it is by clan level.

What is your character level and clan level? I heard in Warband shops worked by player level if that is true? Now it is by clan level.
It's been everything. I have a clan lvl 5 character with smithies in nearly every sturgian town who has been going for a few years; shop inventories are exactly the same.

I've heard it's based on clan level, and yet... I can start a new game and immediately find high tier armor in the Empire, Khuzait, Aserai, and sometimes Vlandian cities, consistently. It's Sturgia and Battania that never spawn good armor, no matter what. I even installed the "item fixer" mod that claims to fix this but it doesn't work. It's super frustrating because naturally those are my 2 favorite factions lol.

Back
Top Bottom