Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this one of the chad refunders? Lol, kind of overreacting dude, even though I'm glad you bring the NPC marriage issue, thankfully they're fixing it, this will make the game more dynamic.

@Duh_TaleWorlds does this mean we will have to fight for someone's hand like in the previous game? I would like to see that happening
Chad Refunder is legit feared by the mods and devs

Sounds great! Thanks for the communication and the effort. Looking forward to seeing the development. Don't be a stranger.(y)

Guys... let's not fill the thread with this off topic discussion that already got two threads locked, please. I for one would like to see people's reactions to the news about single player plans without all that in the way. I'm not going to say the topic isn't fun, just that this isn't the place. Thanks.

I think, one of the virign believers attributes were, them complaining about Chad Refunders amount of hours already put into the game.
idk man, spending 2 weeks of your life in aunfinished medieval simulator is not exactly what a chad would do, but suit yourself, if you want to keep believing he did got a refund that's up to to you, then again you also are calling people virgins in a forum of a game you clearly don't like, it's hard to imagine a superior mind doing such a thing lmao

idk man, spending 2 weeks of your life in aunfinished medieval simulator is not exactly what a chad would do, but suit yourself, if you want to keep believing he did got a refund that's up to to you, then again you also are calling people virgins in a forum of a game you clearly don't like, it's hard to imagine a superior mind doing such a thing lmao
Stop feeding the troll please

He played 2 weeks of a game he hated in the span of 3 months in one of his first posts hebmentioned he just got the game that post was 3 months ago that is not what i would call a chad either

my suggestion: "A child education feature that will allow players to shape their clan’s offspring before they come of age" this feature should also be adapted artificial intelligence.

So you plan to add a feature that disables death and aging instead of adding npc marriage to create actual simulation
Refunders: why there is no option to disable death and aging?
Devs: Adds an option to disable death and aging
Refunders:

Edit. I'm not calling the people who give feedback refunders. The thing this dude wrote is very ridiculous, can't relate at all

Thanks for the update!

I'm really happy to hear that prisoner rescue missions are making a comeback from Warband, though it's a bit disappointing that we still haven't gotten confirmation that feasts, talking companions, strategic lord dialogue, deserters, manhunters, escape in civilian outfit, political quests, courtship depth, lord duels, books, noble background, red hair, bread, sword sisters, and siege street/keep battles are returning, after being left behind in Warband and not yet replicated in Bannerlord. I know this is a *priority* list rather than a list of everything you're doing, but considering this is just implementing fairly basic stuff from the last game, a simple "yes" would suffice.

At any rate it's still good to finally know that Taleworlds has committed to some goals and is working on some great-sounding features!
Damn but this list is good, hope the devs see it.

Would love if they added more enemy types, bandits are only worth the trouble in very early game, i miss deserters that could get to ridiculous numbers and really treat you, they could even made deserters unite from time to time under a bandit lord to spice things up, also miss manhunters, sword sisters..

I hope the children education system will be implemented soon along with the AI marriages. Bannerlord will finally be able to call itself a multi-generational sandbox RPG game.

Nice.
I wonder if assassinations and that sort of thing will ever be added.

What about me being able to hand off my sister/brother to marry politically to another clan? Political marriages?

This reminds me of the Separatism Mod. Loved that thing.

Reminds me of the Separatism mod for earlier BL 2 versions. Loved that mod. Doesn't work past 1.2 or something though.
Separatism mod still works just fine. There was another nice one called Revolutions which is dead.

Back
Top Bottom