Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello

I love this mod !!!

but how can i put my soudtrack in the mod?I want to play with the real Star wars OST !!  :razz:

Sorry for the bad english

The game is AWESOME. as a fan of star wars its hard for me to stop playing so congratulations for making this dream come true :grin:
now.. the mod is barely perfect. if you could just add some more quests for people who play as an independent bounty hunter, like me, it would be definitely perfect. because.. sending letters to other "lords" is really boring and does not fit for a bounty hunter LOL.
keep up the excellent work :wink:

Heh yeah maybe the quest description could be changed to secure transmission or plans or something for the future :idea:.

First of all, this is an amazing mod and I have for long lurked on the sub-forum, but still I didn't want to make an acount, so I am asking here instead.
Wouldn't it be more fitting for the force powers to function like throwing weapons instead of the way it is now? And also another question: Would it be posible to make a shot from a blaster, which is blocked by a lightsaber or a forceshield shoot back in the direction of the shooter? I understand completely if it is not, but I had to ask.
Thank you for your patience and for a mod for the history books.

EDIT: This felt like my first post on the forum, not my first post in this thread!

If the force powers were throwing weapons, then you would be able to use the force just as well as your throwing knives.

I did not mean to make them be throwing weapons, just to act the same way. That way it would not be needed to buy two items to use lightning, only one item, and it would still have the same profieciency. This way you could, for example, carry a blaster with ammunition, force-powers and a lightsaber at the same time.

Yeah, great idea, but if you want something to work as throwing weapon it must be throwing weapon. It would be easier to make Throwing Weapon act like Crossbows for example, but not in opposite way.

Or, to clear it up - if you have something that bases on weapon slot+ammunition slot, you're not able to make it weapon/ammunition combo without changing it into throwing weapon

Hey.. i was just playing this fabulous mod and then an idea just.. came out of nowhere.
at first, it was a simple mercenary or bounty hunter. more like a mercenary since there isn't many bounty hunting quests. But then as i captured my first planet/castle, i was like.. "hey, how about making my own criminal syndicate?" then.. that idea reminded me of the expansion game of Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption. So i named my Character Tyber Zann. and name my faction "Zann Consortium". up until now everything was going pretty well. i had bunch of mercenary's from the taverns and it was going pretty well. now.. the only few things missing are, being able to change the faction color and the wonderful zann consortium banner. if someone could do that it would be awsome.
oh and if someone already mention it before, EXCUSE ME for not checking the last 356 pages. 
and btw my char really looks like tyber zann :grin:

kajotuga said:
Hey.. i was just playing this fabulous mod and then an idea just.. came out of nowhere.
at first, it was a simple mercenary or bounty hunter. more like a mercenary since there isn't many bounty hunting quests. But then as i captured my first planet/castle, i was like.. "hey, how about making my own criminal syndicate?" then.. that idea reminded me of the expansion game of Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption. So i named my Character Tyber Zann. and name my faction "Zann Consortium". up until now everything was going pretty well. i had bunch of mercenary's from the taverns and it was going pretty well. now.. the only few things missing are, being able to change the faction color and the wonderful zann consortium banner. if someone could do that it would be awsome.
oh and if someone already mention it before, EXCUSE ME for not checking the last 356 pages. 
and btw my char really looks like tyber zann :grin:

I made 3 Zann Consortium banners for the next version. You'll have lots to choose from.

WhiteList said:
hello.....first of all, I'm sorry if this out of topic..... :neutral:

I already know that there is an updated version of Star Wars Conquest 0.8.7 available in mbx.stereotypes something....
Would you please to make it downloadable in MBRepository or in MountFanBlade?  :roll:
Sendspace and 2shared makes me cannot dowload it full (it always stop in the middle of my download)..... :sad:

Thank you.....God bless you....

Ehm.....I haven't got any satisfied answer from that question....... :neutral:

Oh well....maybe I just need to wait a little bit longer to download a new updated Star Wars Conquest mod in MBrepository...... :???:

the reason "throwing lightsaber" works the way it's because if it's made into spinning blades (cooler, yes), there will be sh!tload of dropped lightsabers on the ground after that, no1 wanted to see that, so Hokie deleted it out of later builds

Back
Top Bottom