Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

the Pawnmover said:
will you make new textures for the armors?

Can you be a bit more specific?

A lot of armours are pretty nice as they are (most of them, tbh), and I think new armors are more welcome than improvements on the old ones :wink:

Peralta said:
the Pawnmover said:
will you make new textures for the armors?

Can you be a bit more specific?

A lot of armours are pretty nice as they are (most of them, tbh), and I think new armors are more welcome than improvements on the old ones :wink:

Well... The stormtrooper head is great, but the body needs to be reworked (specially legs and shoulders). ANd Mandalorian armour and helmet need to be remade too. DUnno if you've seen that the old mandalorian armour can be better, but that even though it's better than the new one (at least that's what I think).

sw conquest 0.8.7 i have probleme code error 2203 and kashyyyk long gun this probleme exit me of the game he have one other version or i have a patch?

sorry, where he have the description, you want say this mod isent finished he's in developpement  and we cant play without errors?

i has change files in item_kind1.txt for kashyyyk long and rocket launcher but i have again the errors can you help me please?

Hey guys,

Amazing mod - really enjoying it - but I've purchased a new ship only for it to not be found anywhere.

The text told me it would be at the docking bay....but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I can leave the station and dock back in and I'm told I don't have a ship when I look at the ones to buy again!

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom