Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

where is this versions patch
I cant find it :sad:
a suggestion or question
there seems to be like 3 battle scenes
a farm, dersert, another lpace other than a ship? im missing sumthing am I

Hi, I have been following and using this mod for a long time. I feel it is the best mod out there for Mount & Blade  :mrgreen:

However, I have discovered a major bug, and I think this is consistent with the current version, and several versions before this one.

This bug is that when besieging certain planets (for example, Dathomir) There is a bug in the level, my troops will not go through the door that leads to the fortress, they will just run at the wall. Therefore making it impossible to win the battle.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, so that it can be checked out. However if a solution has already been found for this, that would also be appreciated  :mrgreen:

Thanks.

Sir Gowe said:
a suggestion or question
You're missing part of your brain, the part with grammar apparently.

LOL

anyways is their a patch for this.

and Why am I fighting in like 4 same areas?

an explanation would be helpful thanks

Sir Gowe said:
LOL

anyways is their a patch for this.

and Why am I fighting in like 4 same areas?

an explanation would be helpful thanks

I don't think anyone understands what you are trying to say the problem is, Sir Gowe.

I think he wants to know why he is always fighting in the same 4 map. I guess he means when you can board a ship or fight on the planet surface... but not quite sure hehe

for the bug on few maps its normal this version is not finish the solution is after are killed the ennemies on the wall exit and fighte again.

phoenix3 said:
for the bug on few maps its normal this version is not finish the solution is after are killed the ennemies on the wall exit and fighte again.

I've fixed that issue:
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 12:08:35 PM »
I've just fixed the Degobah scene, since the previous one left the AI running them selfs into walls and corners.

Sir Gowe said:
a suggestion or question

Have you installed the module correctly? there are many variations of scenes within this module/latest release.

Hey Everyone,

I LOVE this mod.  However, I have run into an issue and I hope you can help.  I have tried to go through the 360+ pages of this topic but couldn't find the answer myself...

The issue is that I was on a planet and there was an option to LEAVE or to SAIL AWAY (not sure of exact wording) from the planet.  I chose the second option.  As soon as I did, I was in space and there was a shuttle craft next to my main ship.  Now, I keep receiving the question to Embark or Disembark!  I can only move one tick at a time and it keeps asking me the same question...  Is there a fix or solution for this?

Respectfully,

Otaku Lord

Otaku Lord said:
Hey Everyone,

I LOVE this mod.  However, I have run into an issue and I hope you can help.  I have tried to go through the 360+ pages of this topic but couldn't find the answer myself...

The issue is that I was on a planet and there was an option to LEAVE or to SAIL AWAY (not sure of exact wording) from the planet.  I chose the second option.  As soon as I did, I was in space and there was a shuttle craft next to my main ship.  Now, I keep receiving the question to Embark or Disembark!  I can only move one tick at a time and it keeps asking me the same question...  Is there a fix or solution for this?

Respectfully,
Otaku Lord

The native game has un-used functionality to "Sail from Port" which can be enabled by turning on the cheat mode in the module system.  So it sounds like you used the modding menu to enable cheat mode, and then choose Sail from Port on the town menu.  I've never used this functionality, but I'd guess you'd have to choose Disembark to return to normal, but you'll probably have to save your game and do some testing.  Its also likely that you will lose your ship icon if you purchased one at the trade federation base, etc.  Basically, turn off cheat mode and don't click that button again.  :wink:    I'll add the word CHEAT to the menu option like what happens with all the other cheat  modes when they are enabled so people know to click it at their own risk.

hi, i dont no for what but at one moment of the game he bug and he exit me and after he bug everytime and i cant play with my save game you have a solution plz ?

Back
Top Bottom