Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Gatotsu said:
Unfortunately no you cant make companions lords...that was a warband thing, and this isnt out for that (Yet)
There are scripts available to do that in M&B, but I don't think SWC has that.

Gatotsu said:
Unfortunately no you cant make companions lords...that was a warband thing, and this isnt out for that (Yet)

Hmm, how about recruiting enemy Lords to join my faction? When i walk up to them the only option is to kill them or i leave.

I guess the same as before, M&B vanilla never really supported making your own kingdom.  Now as Kadence correclty said, there are fan made mod scripts that can do it, but they are not inlcuded in this mod (Which is fair enough giving that this is a rebellion era mod, and they want you to pick a side from the available factions) 

You can recruit lords by going to the camp/ship menu and recruiting heroes from the kingdom options. You can also change your kingdom's culture, name, and color. You need a large planet or station to start your own faction.

Kadence said:
Gatotsu said:
There are scripts available to do that in M&B, but I don't think SWC has that.

Fire Arrow allows you to make companions lords, customize their banners, and recruit captured lords to become companions/lords for you.  It's actually one of the best mods out there, I'm surprised it didn't get as much coverage.

mmm updates.yummy delicious updates.
why did yall pullout the storm trooper/yavin screenshot?

I just re-installed M&B so I could play this, and I downloaded the version on getconquest.net at Moddb (0.9.0.3), which I thought was the most recent.  But I notice that this version doesn't have any music.  Didn't the latest version have music?  Iirc, it was packaged as Star Wars Conquest nighty or nightly or night-something, but this one is just Star Wars Conquest.

Do I have the right version? 

Thanks, btw; best mod for M&B yet, imo.

inb4 someone tells me to search the 400 pages of this thread with Taleworld's crappy search function.

Caliburn said:
Do I have the right version?

Star Wars Conquest Nightly was the codename of our Dev Branch back then.

As it was pretty late the release day, was Revan Shan who originally uploaded it as a RAR. But he didn't changed the module name and so.

Also he left some unused stuff within.  :roll:
So I updated it with a trimmed version in 7z format, 68% lighter. And with some extra bugfixes. It's the same but better.

I've downloaded it again, right now. Even played it. How ugly and old it looks!
And yep, it includes all our music tracks. Be sure to check your volume options or corrupted files.

Check if you can play the mp3 under the
Code:
\Music
folder

Caliburn said:
Thanks, btw; best mod for M&B yet, imo.
Glad you enjoyed it. That's the reason we spent a lot of our time on it. :smile:

CrowX2M said:
Nice to see this didn't die..of course I remember it being called Star Wars: Calridia if I'm not mistaken :p

Hehe.  Technically, "Star Wars Mercenaries" was first, then "Star Wars Calradia", then "Star Wars Conquest".  :smile:

Anyway, I'm busy in real life so no longer an active participator, but Swyter and the rest of the team are still working on a new version.  I've access to the beta version and from what I have seen its VERY impressive, so continue to watch for updates of this in the future.  Anyway, they primarily use and post updates on moddb.com, so I'd recommend anybody interested in this mod check out the screenshots, video's, and other info on the page below.  My understanding is the next version will be for M&B Native, and then they will work on M&B Warband.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/

For example, here are some random screenshots they have posted on moddb over the last 6+ months:

taris2.png

Yavin.png

super_pres_1.JPG

super_pres_2.1.JPG

pres_nal_hutta_space.JPG

pres_taris.JPG

Most of it works the same way as regular Mount & Blade. Also, there are in-game instructions for most of the new features. You may need to look at the camp options to see everything.

[quote author=Swyter]
SWC 0.9.0.4 --> Summer-September.
Warband version --> This Year.

I can't really approximate more. But we're also waiting eagerly to see it finished... Waiting a year for something to be done is bad. But doing it for a year and two halfs with a pile of work TBD is starting to not being fun.

Don't fear. We're stubborn enough. Capisci? :smile:
[/quote]

Ah, now I am getting very excited. I have a feeling that I will not be able to get anything done for a while after this comes out.

I was going to complain about how slow this thread is but then i saw how long this mod has been in development and I decided to back off.
Does the team have any plans for multiplayer? If this question has already been answered just tell me where i can look it up and ill save you the trouble. 

Back
Top Bottom