Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Lux said:
Use python, nubs.
Ok, noob, I don't have much choice in what language to use for my internship. Second, I wouldn't use python anyway.

Bolkonsky said:
That's what FTP is for.  :razz:  I hate editing with Linux.  UGH. :mad:  (And C++ sucks, use C# :razz:
I should be learning C# soon, but I don't mind C++ much.

ithilienranger said:
Lux said:
Use python, nubs.
Ok, noob, I don't have much choice in what language to use for my internship. Second, I wouldn't use python anyway.
You know that whooshing sound you heard earlier? That was the joke flying over your head.

MountandBladeKinsman said:
I downloaded it and its totallly awesome! one problem is that when anyone wears a stormtrooper helmet it floats sort of, not alot, but yes.
how do u download it cause everytime i try its either a notepad or an internet explorer symbol and wen its finished it doesnt even download the mod

firetitan00 said:
how do u download it cause everytime i try its either a notepad or an internet explorer symbol and wen its finished it doesnt even download the mod

Our releases are compressed/zipped using Igor Pavlov's LZMA algorithm.
You can open the 7z format with almost any compressor as WinRAR, WinZip, or the free and open source 7zip. I recommend to use the last one.

Get it from the M&B Unofficial Repository or Mod DB and extract/uncompress in the Mount&Blade 1.011 
Code:
/Modules
folder.
That's it. Let me know if you have any problem.

Only a quick announce.

Star Wars: Conquest is currently being shipped with Desura. So you can enjoy a faster and unattended download, automatic updates and full integration with the community and the development team.

Get it here!
http://www.desura.com/mods/swconquest

Gatotsu said:
So does the Desura site supercede the mod db site?

They are complementary. Part of the the same company (Called DesuraNet).

ModDB is the universal hosting site. But Desura is a client application where you can get almost automatically the more polished mods selected from the other site. Sort of automated distribution filter.

I suppose you can call it 'Steam for Mods'. Although they're also selling all the Mount&Blade Series. And a lot of games.

So its kinda like confirmation from the site that your mod is of a high enough quality then, if I understand you correctly.

Gatotsu said:
So its kinda like confirmation from the site that your mod is of a high enough quality then, if I understand you correctly.
Sort of, we are the only module being selected for Mount&Blade Original.

I've been planning to start a Closed Beta for our best fans and supporters. Now that we're completely under the DesuraNet infrastructure.
We'll be sending a bunch of keys next months. Stay tuned.  :wink:

I WANTZ BETA KEYZ NAO!!!

:razz: I just couldn't resist. I waiting to play SWC when 9.0.4.0 comes out. I skipped 9.0.3.0 entirely because I want a surprise and since I was wasting too much time trying to start my New Republic.

Can I make the mod harder in-game???  My 10 year old is walking through the enemy with no problem.  Should I just tell him not to level up.  Thanks it is a great mod!!!

p.s.  What line in the code gives lightsabers and force powers their hit count...I could adjust it down.  Also what line in the code controls the payroll and can it be adjusted to cost more to recruit and maintain (he is sitting on a stockpile of cash and I want him to feel the pain of being underbudget :twisted:)  Again thanks for all the hard work that has been put into this.

Naw not a bad parent just real similar to yours. 

Sorry to offend you by suggesting that a 10 year old plays better than you. 

I don't need any further replies, if all you guys want to do is hide behind your computer and throw insults bwtween whacking off and dreaming don't waste my time.

Now go outside and try to figure out why you can't get a girlfriend. 

jaws said:
Naw not a bad parent just real similar to yours. 

Sorry to offend you by suggesting that a 10 year old plays better than you. 

I don't need any further replies, if all you guys want to do is hide behind your computer and throw insults bwtween whacking off and dreaming don't waste my time.

Now go outside and try to figure out why you can't get a girlfriend.

:smile: hehe. Looks like you have scared away half of the stall. *spanish expression*
Good reply.  *high fives*

Sorry for the delay.
We're trying to make it nicer to play... with added stability and a more balanced gameplay for the more powerful classes and weapons.
Also, apart from general stats I have worked hard with the freaky Revan Shan to adjust every price to its proper tag.

So prepare yourself and the rest of the family for a more enjoyable intergalactic stay. *promotional voice*
Stay tuned!

Track us in ModDB/IndieDB/Desura  |  Follow us in Twitter @swconquest  |  Subscribe to our Youtube Channel

Back
Top Bottom