Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Lux said:
Either you're his older brother, or a really ****ty parent.
You got warned for that?
Bull****, someone is tipping off the adminz  :mrgreen:
Nah just kidding.
Probably some whiny 5yr old felt insulted  :eek:

Cutpurse3 said:
Lux said:
You got warned for that?
Nah just kidding.

I find it kinda ironical that you're making fun of him while you've been awarded with green decorative triangles under your name.
Thanks for your eye opener thoughts and valuable insights.

Now I'm a better person.

Cutpurse3 said:
Lux said:
You got warned for that?
Nah just kidding.
Yes, I tipped off the admins.  And Lux was warned for trolling.  And no I'm not five years old.  And no I wasn't feeling insulted.  And no it's not bull****.  Does that answer your questions? 

Bolkonsky said:
Cutpurse3 said:
Lux said:
You got warned for that?
Nah just kidding.
Yes, I tipped off the admins.  And Lux wasnt warned for trolling.  And no I'm not five years old.  And no I wasn't feeling insulted.  And no it's not bull****.  Does that answer your questions?
No you didnt tip off the admins. Lux was warned unjustly. You in fact are four. You were insulted, it is bull****. No you didnt answer my questions.

What about closed beta?
Swyter said:
I've been planning to start a Closed Beta for our best fans and supporters. Now that we're completely under the DesuraNet infrastructure.
We'll be sending a bunch of keys next months. Stay tuned.  :wink:

I know, I know but I'm impatient  :grin:

Hi. Could you give me an advice please? Always when I load my SWC saved game, MaB immidietely falls down. Don't you know how to solve it? Thx

Corin said:
Hi. Could you give me an advice please? Always when I load my SWC saved game, MaB immidietely falls down. Don't you know how to solve it? Thx

Sadly, due the massive amount of stuff we add between releases, our savegames aren't compatible with each other versions.
You can export/import your character anytime and enjoy of a better intergalactic experience. :wink:

If that's not the case. Then your savegame is simply corrupted. A reboot or shutdown when saving or so are the more probably causes.
The only solution here is to start a new game.  :neutral:

I think it's the second case. However, thanks for such a great mod. I really enjoy every second of playing it.

Mount & Blade can sometimes be prone to savegame corruption.  Usualy its obvious when this is the case as the name of the savegame will be messed up on the load savegame screen

when i start the game i can't even get to the menu, says somthing like unrecognized resource type. please tell me how to fix it :cry:

OMG this mod rocks. Nothing beats having an army of Jedis. Though its unfortunate that i tried to besiege Mustafar with 60 Grand Masters and Councilors, only to be wiped by clone troopers.  :???:

daniknik said:
OMG this mod rocks. Nothing beats having an army of Jedis. Though its unfortunate that i tried to besiege Mustafar with 60 Grand Masters and Councilors, only to be wiped by clone troopers.  :???:
Did you use the auto-resolve option? That is never realistic to what actually fighting it will be.

Auto-resolve?

Yes i know, i mean Jedis/Siths can kill at least 50 troopers each, I should have killed 300 troopers easily even with 30. Anyway I'm doing fine now, started my own faction. Can i make my companions be lords of planets? And another thing is, when i give a commander a certain battlestation/outpost, it's corresponding planet (the village) still remains in my possession. Is that a bug? Shouldn't they acquire the planet too?

Back
Top Bottom