Native OSP Scenes [SP, Add-on, OP, WB 1.134] Towers, walls and ladders. V1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

The problems are of the new version? I would like some pictures to see if the bugs are of this version or if the previous version.
Suno has already fixed in this version and, I believe, has no bugs. So. If you could show me some pictures. So I'll fix soon.

I use SceneObj from patch 1.71 and I play the game with battlesizer 300.

Suno problem is related to the right side of +1 wall.When you go down on a stone staircase on that  wall you can not go back.

The problem with Ichamur is associated with the movement of the attackers in front the city wall. They stop at an invisible barrier and only 5-6 soldiers come together in the city.

Sorry for my bad english:sad:

I recommend you download the version 1.3 of this add-on.

Link in first post.

P / D: I speak Spanish but I have no problem understanding your English.

I download the version 1.3 and results are:Reyvadin,Halmar,Suno  and Ibdeles are OK.
But Sargoth,Shariz,Ichamur,Curin,Chalbek are still bugged.
Problem Ichamur and Curin- 90% of soldiers using only 1 ladder.
Problem Chalbek-The central ladder is not installed properly and soldiers can not get on the wall(90% of soldiers using this ladder).
Problem Shariz- In the left side of +1 wall soldiers can not pass through a wooden staircase
Problem Sargoth- Some of the soldiers can not pass through +1 wall

Thank you for reporting!
For Friday and it will be no settlement. So do not worry.
Thanks for your precision to notice the bugs!

See ya!    :grin:

guroto said:
I download the version 1.3 and results are:Reyvadin,Halmar,Suno  and Ibdeles are OK.
But Sargoth,Shariz,Ichamur,Curin,Chalbek are still bugged.
Problem Ichamur and Curin- 90% of soldiers using only 1 ladder.
Problem Chalbek-The central ladder is not installed properly and soldiers can not get on the wall(90% of soldiers using this ladder).
Problem Shariz- In the left side of +1 wall soldiers can not pass through a wooden staircase
Problem Sargoth- Some of the soldiers can not pass through +1 wall

All bugs fixed.

guroto said:
Problem Tihr- 90% of soldiers using only 1 ladder

Thir... in the next version. But first, I want to know about more bugs.
Thank you for reporting!

see ya!

Problem Culmarr,Bulugha,Tehlrog,Tilbaut,Jeirbe,Jamiche,CURIN,Reindi,Rindyar,Grunwalder,Asugan,
Etrosq,Jelbegi,Weyyah-90% of soldiers using only 1 ladder

Problem Radoghir,Kelredan-90% of soldiers using only siege tower

Problem Chalbek-The central ladder now is OK but soldiers can not get on the wall

Problem Shariz- still the same

Problem Uhhun-some soldiers can not get on the siege tower

Problem Derichos-the left ladder (soldiers can not get on the wall)

Problem Nelag-the right ladder (soldiers can not get on the wall)

With all due respect, to be honest, I dislike it. It adds aditional wall to only 1 side of castle, witch is completly non-historical and useless. Why would you attack castle where it is best defended?

yeo said:
With all due respect, to be honest, I dislike it. It adds aditional wall to only 1 side of castle, witch is completly non-historical and useless. Why would you attack castle where it is best defended?

Who Cares dude!?
-------------------------------------
Thanks for adding the extra ladders!

Hi! I have version 1.5 with 99% of reported bugs fixed.
But still I can not go because I have no way to go. (I have no internet at home, and I have no way of transporting data)
Until within two or three weeks may not upload the new version. Please wait!

The reason why you attack "part of the well-defended walls of the city"
It's because I can not create the entire city. If I would create your pc (or mine) could not play the battle properly.

Sorry my English ... I have little time to write properly.

See ya.

La razon por la que tu atacas "la parte de la muralla mejor defendida de la ciudad"
Es por que yo no puedo crear toda la ciudad. Si yo la crease tu pc (o la mia) no podria jugar la batalla de forma adecuada.

Perdona mi ingles... no tengo mucho tiempo para escribir propiamente.

After installing this 1.5 release, I tried to siege Reindi Castle  (one of the castle that is near Dhirim)  as i was aiming for the castle anyways in my current game.

I saw that on this castle there are now 3 ladders, looked nice.
As it was very defended so i had to try 3 times after being knocked inconscious.

But unfortunately in those 3 siege of Reindi Castle i never saw any AI from my army using 2 of the 3 ladders, they all use the same one that is the ladder to the right.

FieldMedic said:
After installing this 1.5 release, I tried to siege Reindi Castle  (one of the castle that is near Dhirim)  as i was aiming for the castle anyways in my current game.

I saw that on this castle there are now 3 ladders, looked nice.
As it was very defended so i had to try 3 times after being knocked inconscious.

But unfortunately in those 3 siege of Reindi Castle i never saw any AI from my army using 2 of the 3 ladders, they all use the same one that is the ladder to the right.

Yeah that's true when it comes to AI. What you have to do is have some troops follow you.

Stupid AI. :evil:
Any suggestions?
Maybe could put together the stairs more ... Where possible.
Or could leave it and recommend that you order following the troops ....
I'm not sure, any suggestions??
(I run out of ideas) :oops:

Hi, I think that this instruction from LORDS AND REALMS SIEGE PACK will help you.

Instuctions how to edit scenes:
- at the begining at configure choose enable cheats, edit mod and windowed
- then do a siege press ctrl F11 to pause. F9 is slow mod
- press ctrl E to enter edit mode
- add object "siege ladder"
- place them on a spot near the old ladder on the wall so soldier can approach and climb. That's very important cause its impossible to put infantry to defend 2 different spots on the wall. I tryed it and I can defend one spot with infantry and 1 with archers. So I will leave only 2 castles like that. But its very very cool.
- use X,Y,Z, to rotate the object
- use T to go up/down with the object
- use G to move the object (there is help so read it)
- after you place the ladder you should post barriers. They are at the top of the object list. They are placed as invisible barriers so AI wouldn't fall from the ladders. Place it left and right of the ladder. Barriers have to red inside and green outside. Red inside blocks AI to fall of the ladders.
- ENTRY point 10 is where infantry stands to defend. 40, 41, 42,.. are archers. 11 is entry for infantry at the begginig of the battle.
- then you have to EDIT AI mesh
- Place a new face. Place them on the ladder so that AI uses that ladder. You will see its a kind of white road on the map so the AI uses it. New faces need to be welded with the old ones so that the road is not broke. It needs to be continuos
- new ladder needs to have the same number of faces as the old ladder. If AI sees a smaller number of faces it will think its a shorter way
- try to test battles and edit the entry point 0. That way you position the troop at the beggining to use both ladders
- press ctrl E and save the changes
- test can AI climb it and does it use new ladder in battle
- than from SceneObj copy your new scene and make a special folder with new sceens to unite later

That are the bascis.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=57569.0

Thanks for taking your time. But I read long ago (1 year) As I am not useful ...
Ha .. I guess haci nomas leave the pack. Or maybe you can start the first one ... I'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom