SO WHAT GAMEPLAY MODS ARE PEOPLE RUNNING?

Users who are viewing this thread

trio1989

Recruit
Now that bannerlord has been out a few days there a few gameplay mods out for the game...which ones are you all running?

my current list is-

Bannerlord tweaks mod by mildeww
Tournament bet cap mod increase to 1000 from 500
No companion limit mod
No Workshop Limit mod
No Intro Logo mod
Larger Bandit Party Size Mod

I love this community!

All of the mods that I was running were actually fixed with 1.04 patch today.

I think I'll try that Bandit Size mod though.

Smith Forever
Hideout Party Limit Removed
Character Trainer

Those are my current mods and so far, I'm loving them. I also have Tournament XP but it crashes my game so until theres a solid update I need to leave it off.

The Character Trainer mod was a great help since I've had to restart after a few years bc of snowballing (the e1.0.4 patch seems to have fixed it) so no more starting every new playthrough with base stats.

Smith forever makes sense. BTW, I smelt Two Handed Axes and I get parts for other weapons? How do I get parts for Two Handed Axes?
It's all random??

They say they fixed the axes.

I'm using:

Bannerlord tweaks mod by mildeww
Tournament bet cap mod increase to 1000 from 500 -> i've changed it in the xml file to 3000
No Workshop Limit mod
Larger Bandit Party Size Mod
Global XP Multiplier
Troop XP Multiplier
Singleplayer item enabler plus
Armor Enabler
Character Trainer
Better Banner Plus
ReRenown
zMoreBandits
Veteran Garrison Militia
Default troop group fix

OMG! So many mods already? Some are quite fixing some issues I see. Get them now.
Nexus mod has already a lot of mods, modders are on fire and i love them

I suggest you to use Vortex, the nexus mod official mod manager to avoid conflicts, btw some mods still conflicts (like clan tweaker and bannerlord tweaks, so choose which one do you prefer)

is there anyway to automatically update the mods instead of having to check and redownload them everytime?

Any Bandit Unite mods out yet? Also got in fight with Sea Raiders and some other small Bandit group DID jump in -just wish they were more aggressive

Any Bandit Unite mods out yet? Also got in fight with Sea Raiders and some other small Bandit group DID jump in -just wish they were more aggressive

Bannerlord Tweaks increases the number of bandits per party, and allows you to have more soldiers when you attack hideouts (both configurable, you can also have Native numbers)

• FIXES:
    • Community Patch. Also, removes intro video.
    • Stop Nobles From Escaping
  • TWEAKS:
    • Bannerlord Tweaks. I only increase the bet limit in tournements.
  • QoL:
    • Better Quicksave.
    • (edit) Fast Dialogue.

Last edited:
The more mods the better during early access.
Each mod can serve as research for TaleWorlds, and if it turns out good, they may incorporate it into the main game.

Back
Top Bottom