Resolved Siege menu disappears after successfully convinced the enemy join player's kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: The menu (Lead your soldier / Send your soldier / Stop the siege) when player start siege the castle/town will disappears after player successfully convinced the enemy join player's kingdom. It will make player stuck in the siege scene, there no way to start/cancel the siege. Unless the other enemy start attack the player then after the battle with the enemy, the siege menu will appears again.
How to Reproduce: Start the siege with any castle/town. The enemy start attack player from outside of the castle/town. Player convince the enemy to join his side. After successfully convinced. The game back to the world map scene and there is no siege menu.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
FUH3lk0.jpg

Version: e.1.1.0
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1070 8GB
CPU: i5 8500 3.00GHz (~6CPUs)
RAM: 17GB
Motherboard: N/A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom