Closed Crash when selecting attack to start siege.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-12-04_14.13.51_18878e954bb3deea7263ddb0fbdcae18

butterlard

Recruit
Summary: I was in a Vladian army moving to siege Uqba castle, after raiding Uqba, and when I join the siege in progress and select "Attack" in the siege options menu, the game crashes and brings up the uploader prompt.How to Reproduce: Starting from the included save, stay in the army, let it join the siege at Uqba castle, and select Attack. The game should crash. The second problem, however, seems to be that I can't find the save files at any of the locations indicated online. Nothing in Windows documents, nothing in the steam folders, just nothing. They're somewhere, but I don't know where that could be, so hopefully you folks do so I can send it through. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods.Scene Name (if related):Media (Screenshots & Video):Computer Specs:OS: Windows 11GPU: Radeon 6600GPU Driver Version:CPU: Ryzen 5700xRAM:Motherboard:Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Crash dump ID: 2023-12-04_14.13.51_18878e954bb3deea7263ddb0fbdcae18

When I hit Send to submit a ticket through the other system, the page reloads without doing anything, so you either have, say, 8 tickets from me, or zero. I copied the text from the ticket here just in case, which removed the formatting, but I'm done for today I think.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom