Resolved Armies no longer donating troops post siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After the latest patch that supposedly fixed garrison donations, it seems that lords of your army just refuse to donate troops at all now.
How to Reproduce: Siege a town/castle. Only a militia will remain.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3070 TI
GPU Driver Version: Current
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K
RAM: 32.0 GB Dual-Channel
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Z390 Aorus Elite-CF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file taken where the armies are supposed to donate troops? With your save file we can reproduce the issue much faster.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We should have the option for this like a box in the campaign options that reads out "companion party troop donation" make sure to unclick this box.... We need this option. Why don't we have this option yet???

Back
Top Bottom