Siege and battle formations bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Bando

Recruit
Got a pretty bad one here. In sieges sometimes all units are mixed together into two formations so I've got archers and infantry both climbing ladders and siege towers and ultimately my archers get wrecked. Had this bug since 1.3

The other bug is formations such as shield wall working however they spread out as much as possible. Same first for archers spreading out way more with the F3 F3 command. Even when you try to left click and drag it doesn't tighten the formation at all. however this bug doesn't persist if I attack villagers. Looters and armies though it still happens. This bug has popped up since 1.4.1 beta I haven't tried the 1.4 stable.

Yep you have to disband your amy before a battle for keeping the lead and order formations as shield wall for infantry. It seems that the bug is when there's another commander in your amy, in charge of infantry, and It's weird.

Yep you have to disband your amy before a battle for keeping the lead and order formations as shield wall for infantry. It seems that the bug is when there's another commander in your amy, in charge of infantry, and It's weird.

ive literally just figured out whats causing it. next time your army is in a fight keep an eye on whos leading what formation. if theyre on a horse then all units in that formation will be treated as mounted and thats why theyre so spaced out. only fix so far is to just take the party leaders horse off them

ive literally just figured out whats causing it. next time your army is in a fight keep an eye on whos leading what formation. if theyre on a horse then all units in that formation will be treated as mounted and thats why theyre so spaced out. only fix so far is to just take the party leaders horse off them
ah nice feedback thx

Yeah I am having the same issue during battles, done the dismount fix and it works perfectly. Then suddenly I noticed my sieges being weird were my archers don't like using our defences. So I will try removing the commander's mounts next time I am in a siege assault.

Back
Top Bottom