Scenes. TW are you going to do anything about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks like they are insisting in new city scenes to nobody use, what a waste of their time....
Thats your opinion. I wait for the scenes are done for full playthrough. It is not realistic that having two different place using the exactly same scene. I am all up for it. Also they already promised that in their early access notes. Check it out.

Thats your opinion. I wait for the scenes are done for full playthrough. It is not realistic that having two different place using the exactly same scene. I am all up for it. Also they already promised that in their early access notes. Check it out.
It's not a opinion it's a fact, they have beautiful scenes and nothing to offer there. At least at moment.

It would be pretty surprising if TW has no plans for all these beautiful well made scenes.
If they had plans, we would have had a devblog about it, with Callum overpromising some distant feature. Right now, it's just one of those random dev things where the sceners had a lot of time and it's even in their SP roadmap under "Adding new scenes and improving existing ones" - nothing else.

They did promise unique scenes for every location, so at least they're following up on that, even if there's nothing to really do in any of those unique scenes.

They did promise unique scenes for every location, so at least they're following up on that, even if there's nothing to really do in any of those unique scenes.

Well for starters it makes sieges less of a pain and more immersive. Having a siege on the exact same scene even thought that's two completely different locations on the world map seems kinda off.
I agree there is not so much else to do, but let's see it on the bright side :smile:

I think actually what TW needs are dedicated content designers, they obviously have the programmers and level designers. But they need a couple of people who would've made something like @Bloc 's Gladiator mod, cool things to do in the scenes, custom companions, and just in general go crazy with content.

Back
Top Bottom