[S] Vita Dolentis - NEED MODELER TO MAKE LOTS OF LODS - QUICKFIX 3 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried your mod yesterday night. It would be good just because the only useless faction in the game has been replaced with something interesting. You deserve more models

caprera said:
I tried your mod yesterday night. It would be good just because the only useless faction in the game has been replaced with something interesting. You deserve more models
I never liked the rhodoks too...
If I get more models i'll replace facions one by one, and maybe someday have a major mod...
We can dream can't we? :razz:

Gotta say great job. Dont stop now tho, get a team together, try not to make it to historical accurate since hegemony is doing that. So it would almost be like the same mod, Instead, have some fun with it, make the map, factions with proper units but with lords, make up a few names :smile:  (Maybe even make up a few city names lol)

Zulhandro said:
Gotta say great job. Dont stop now tho, get a team together, try not to make it to historical accurate since hegemony is doing that. So it would almost be like the same mod, Instead, have some fun with it, make the map, factions with proper units but with lords, make up a few names :smile:  (Maybe even make up a few city names lol)

No need to worry about that. It doesn't look historically accurate as it is. As for variation, why not? There are so many LoTR mods out and yet Hegemony is all that is needed for representation of the Hellenistic world? I doubt that.

As is said previously, my aim is not to make it historically correct, but just to give a roman singleplayer experience while we wait for other mods...
I'll not make a map, because i don't know how to :grin:
But as soon as i see (or someone makes or tell me) nice models of barbarians (celts mainly) i'll replace a few more factions making the Gauls and the Germans....
And if ever someone make some good Warband greek models i'll certainly make a greek faction

Gothic Knight said:
I made an Illyrian and Pylos helm recently. You can use them if you would like to. For the top two groups, be sure to add the kopis as a sword as well.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123550.0.html

Kopis
testes.jpg

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,85220.0.html

Sorry, it was from another thread.

Nice kopis... its from faradon right??
Well i could not find any download link to that kopis...
As for the helmets, they are very nice, but i'm looking for a corinthian style helmet and armor...
If only Lynores came back i would ask him for the models...

DesideriusDolens said:
As for the helmets, they are very nice, but i'm looking for a corinthian style helmet and armor...

Why exactly? The Illyrian and Pylos was used as much if not more than the Corinthian helm was used. On the whole, I'am certainly disappointed at the lack of historical respect to Republican Rome. Eventually, I will probably have to aid or make a mod of my own dedicated to depicting the Hellenistic world in its true light.

Gothic Knight said:
DesideriusDolens said:

Why exactly? The Illyrian and Pylos was used as much if not more than the Corinthian helm was used. On the whole, I'am certainly disappointed at the lack of historical respect to Republican Rome. Eventually, I will probably have to aid or make a mod of my own dedicated to depicting the Hellenistic world in its true light.
You got it all wrong (probably because i wrote wrong :oops:)...
I'll certainly use them but i'm looking for corinthian helm too...
Sorry if i offended you in any way

Also do you have the link to the kopis?

Back
Top Bottom