[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finish all quests and i rescue leader of the forest bandits. i camping 30-40 days in north lands , but nabar didn't show up. did i miss something?

sarma said:
i finish all quests and i rescue leader of the forest bandits. i camping 30-40 days in north lands , but nabar didn't show up. did i miss something?
Check the mainline-
1)have you destroyed the Dark knights?
2)have you got a message:  ''go to talk with the town elder of Wercheg or Tihr''

So... i finished the mainline quest. It was very good, i really enjoyed it. I have a question for mod's author - are you planning to continue working on plot, or you will just leave it here? I mean with Durhur guys establishing a faction, it pretty much becomes the usual Native campaign and a player may choose to help any of remaining kingdoms in their crusade against dark faction (or if player chooses to side with dark guys - vice versa). Should we wait for second part? And would we be able to save our achievements and army or we will have to start a new game?

sarma said:
no. mainline quest say something about "go search with star horn". i destroyed over 30 dark knights.
Have you joined the National Tournament? To get the third gem?

oolonglgx said:
Did you join the National Tournament? (Get  third gem)
If not, have a look at the mainline quest log: 1. Go to some cities and find out news in the taverns. ...
Beside,
*You try to visit the taverns in every towns(one of which you can get the information from is set randomly).
*Talk to the tavernkeeper about "What are people talking about these days? .....".
When you get the news of the National Tournament, go to join and win the game.

Faegrin said:
So... i finished the mainline quest. It was very good, i really enjoyed it. I have a question for mod's author - are you planning to continue working on plot, or you will just leave it here? I mean with Durhur guys establishing a faction, it pretty much becomes the usual Native campaign and a player may choose to help any of remaining kingdoms in their crusade against dark faction (or if player chooses to side with dark guys - vice versa). Should we wait for second part? And would we be able to save our achievements and army or we will have to start a new game?
Sure, I will proceed to this mod with my best efforts.  The story will be developed with more roles and plots. And new functions will be added. You should start a new game then.  :smile:

Actually, in Chapter I,  the player have different choices to: fight againt Dark as an independent troop, accept the invitation from one of the kingdoms, or even join the Dark Forces to intrude Calradia.  As per your answers in some dialogues in the main story, you will meet different choice offered. If you tended to ''pursue the power'', you might have a choice to join the Dark faction by an invitation from Fenrir.

sarma said:
i have three gems. i won the tornament and i rescue from prison a lider of the bandits. i don't now what's next .
(to nora)
Have you met Garneev from the Dark side? If so,  something would happen to you star horn. And then, you will get a new message in the mainline quest log. :wink:

sarma said:
yes, star horn is broken. in older version (mb 1.011) nabar ambush me in north land. what is next?
You should have got the message: go to talk with the town elder of Wercheg or Tihr.  There you will find the next to do.

Reminder: There are some difference with v1.011 indeed. So, just do step by step as the quest log indicates. 
Good luck! :smile:

sarma said:
i haven't got a message. never mind , i should start over again. thank you very much nora i you are the best!! :wink:
A-Oh! :???: Such a condition has never been reported so far.
There should be a new log in the mainline quest right after the star horn breaks.
So that you will put out to sea and encounter Nabaer then.

Fight regular sea raiders and let some of them route then follow the routers to their hideout

sarma said:
the routers allways run to some city or castle.
I'm sorry but that all I can think of because they led me to one of their hideout maybe just try to patrol around the Nord's land see if you can find any hideouts.

sarma said:
that is where i stuck. i don't now how put uot in open sea.  :neutral:
someone will write that part on forum sooner or later
Try this: Go to Wercheg or Tihr. Talk to the elder about sth like boat/ship. He will suggest you to get one from sea raiders. You should beat a group of sea raiders and let a few escape. Then you will find a routed troop with blue name running on the map. Follow them till the hideout appears. Then, destroy the hideout to get boats. Mainline quest log will be updated: Put out to sea for the island. (Nabaer will show up midway to fight with you on the sea.)
Anyway, only if you reached that dialogue with the town elder above all, you would be able to go on with the next successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom