[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owe~~~~~Well done!!My honorable Big Guy  oolonglgx!I‘m waiting for your Mod eargerly!!!!!
Congratulations to your progress!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Playing and enjoying so much, great video sequences, is it the main quest finished???? I remember in M&B1.011 wasn´t finished

Glad to see the MOD in WB.
Now, any way to disable the ignoring cammera thing.
I use the arrow tabs for moveing, but now it is those tiresome cammera, wich I never use for anything.
Have tryed in options and in camp and key selection with no luck.
Are there a tekst file I can edit to get rid of it?

Agovic said:
Is it properly translated into English language?
Yes. it's Engilsh.

Glauco said:
Playing and enjoying so much, great video sequences, is it the main quest finished???? I remember in M&B1.011 wasn´t finished
In this version I made a transplatation to WB1.153, plentified the main story with more plots and roles,  and developed many new functions and items.
Actually the story has been going on with its development now . So far, you will enjoy the first part (as Chapter I)  with fun and surprise.

Higgings said:
Glad to see the MOD in WB.
Now, any way to disable the ignoring cammera thing.
I use the arrow tabs for moveing, but now it is those tiresome cammera, wich I never use for anything.
Have tryed in options and in camp and key selection with no luck.
Are there a tekst file I can edit to get rid of it?
I will give an update file soon, in which you will be able to custom the keys.

i've killed a dozen of dark knights and camp in nord's land near the sea for weeks now but nabar still don't come. :sad:  is there anything wrong?

Hardielzer said:
i've killed a dozen of dark knights and camp in nord's land near the sea for weeks now but nabar still don't come. :sad:  is there anything wrong?
Your not supposed to kill the Dark Knights and Nabar should come for you unless you didnt finish the River pirates quest.

Did you join the National Tournament? (Get  third gem)
If not, have a look at the mainline quest log: 1. Go to some cities and find out news in the taverns. ...
Beside,
*You try to visit the taverns in every towns(one of which you can get the information from is set randomly).
*Talk to the tavernkeeper about "What are people talking about these days? .....".
When you get the news of the National Tournament, go to join and win the game.

Then fight regular sea raiders and let some of them route might be tough though since your army always going for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom