[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stuck at mission find the legendary treasure at shapeshte.
I got shield of fate,medal of hero,medal of knight before this.
I killed the cave monster myself.
Please help.
I looked every corner of village but found nothing.
also I found 6 strange posters.

Thank you oolonglgx for this awesome mod :grin:

Ravi47 said:
Please help.

The Treasure is located in a hidden area which can be found in the face of a giant boulder within the village. The opening is very easy to miss so look carefully. Also, great mod oolonglgx.  :grin:

Ravi47 said:
Please help.

1. Did you kill the Monster on the snow land? After that, you met Oguma, chief of the Taiga bandits, didn't you?
2. The first gem will be found at one of the village. You should get the information from a tavernkeeper. When you get to the village accordingly, you must talk to the elder firstly. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter the cave. You'd better look carefully for at the conners or side in village scene.

nora_lee said:
1. Did you kill the Monster on the snow land? After that, you met Oguma, chief of the Taiga bandits, didn't you?
2. The first gem will be found at one of the village. You should get the information from a tavernkeeper. When you get to the village accordingly, you must talk to the elder firstly. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter the cave. You'd better look carefully for at the conners or side in village scene.

thanks for help Tartius and nora_lee.
I found the horn of star and first gem guidance of the sky.
I have got first clue from borcha and I cant find the river named wae.
@nora_lee I met ocuma but he left as me and my party hunted the remaining taiga bandits.

Ravi47 said:
@nora_lee I met ocuma but he left as me and my party hunted the remaining taiga bandits.
There are five clues altogether for a scoll, which teaches you a kind of special skill. You've got the first clue. Then you may get the other four:
clue 2 - horse market (it will appear around Khergit area, when you walk there with Borch and Marnid both in your troop)
clue 3 - Beat Hel to get it (mainline)
clue 4 - from Guy at Zendar (after the exercises and listening his stories)
clue 5 - check in a chest hidden in Jelkala town center.

Now you can go to look for the second gem according to the implication of Horn of Star.

Ravi47 said:
nora_lee said:

The river you're looking for is near Ilvia just on the western bank of the village. Does anyone know what this Star Horn Hint means? "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger." I don't remember where this hint led at all, does it involve a tournement or something? Also I don't know if this is a typo but why is it that Khergit Elite Lancer upgrade to Vaegir Armoured Cavlary? Thanks in advance.

Tartius said:
The river you're looking for is near Ilvia just on the western bank of the village. Does anyone know what this Star Horn Hint means? "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger." I don't remember where this hint led at all, does it involve a tournement or something? Also I don't know if this is a typo but why is it that Khergit Elite Lancer upgrade to Vaegir Armoured Cavlary? Thanks in advance.
1. Yes, you should go to join the National Tournament for the third gem.
As per the mainline quest log: 1. Go to some cities and find out news in the taverns. ...
Beside,
*You try to visit the taverns in every towns(one of which you can get the information from is set randomly).
*Talk to the tavernkeeper about "What are people talking about these days? .....".
When you get the news of the National Tournament, go to join and win the game.

2. Vaegir doesnot have Armoured Cavalry. Please double check it, which should be Khergit Armoured Cavalry upgraded from Khergit Elite Lancer.

nora_lee said:
Tartius said:
As per the mainline quest log: 1. Go to some cities and find out news in the taverns. ...
Beside,
*You try to visit the taverns in every towns(one of which you can get the information from is set randomly).
*Talk to the tavernkeeper about "What are people talking about these days? .....".

2. Vaegir doesnot have Armoured Cavalry. Please double check it, which should be Khergit Armoured Cavalry upgraded from Khergit Elite Lancer.

Tartius is right Khergit Elite Lancer upgrade to Vaegir Armoured Cavlary in my game also.

I purchase drink for who comes in tavern and my relation with city improves but I cannot get the dialogue What are people talking about these days?

I trapped by black pilgrims and black raiders and Rolf helped me to get out from that.
I also get 2 challenges from merchant of horse market they are very hard I want to buy some good horses but without complete the any one of that challenge I cannot buy the horses.
I hunted some black khergits for horse merchant.

Ravi47 said:
nora_lee said:
Tartius said:
Beside,

Tartius is right Khergit Elite Lancer upgrade to Vaegir Armoured Cavlary in my game also.

I purchase drink for who comes in tavern and my relation with city improves but I cannot get the dialogue What are people talking about these days?

I trapped by black pilgrims and black raiders and Rolf helped me to get out from that.
I also get 2 challenges from merchant of horse market they are very hard I want to buy some good horses but without complete the any one of that challenge I cannot buy the horses.
You can always increase your army's fighting power. The Refugee troop branch is pretty good with Huntress to Female Warrior being able to wield Triple Shot Crossbows. A good infantry line and a line of Female Warriors can take down twice their amount of Black Raiders. You can recruit them pretty easy as well, just kill Dark Pilgrims and let them join your army.

@nora_lee
I'm also wondering how do you get that dialogue to show up. Do you increase relations with the tavern keeper or the city? What amount do you need before it shows up? Thanks in advance.  :mrgreen:
D488F1FB0528BA50A9D974E3119EFBD1BD0120E4.jpg

Khergit Elite Lancer upgrade to Vaegir Armoured Calvary

sarma said:
i am stuck with nabar . i won the tournament and nothing hapen
any idea?
Have you completed the mission hunting river pirate?after completing this mission talk with count of zendar he will give you info about nabar.after that cross the river and you will get shield of fate from fairy.in nord plane nabar will follow you.you doesnt need to roam just stay along the seashore.
which tournament you won?

Ravi47 said:
nora_lee said:
Tartius said:
Beside,

1. Have you visit the tavern of Paravin to accept her tasks of hunting the forest bandits?
Check the mainline quest log.
2. Khergit Elite Lancer will still be upgraded to Khergit Armoured Cavlary. Here is just a writing mistake.  :oops: Go ahead with your upgrade. No worry. I will revise by an update soon.

sarma said:
i won national tournament . i finish the quest with river pirates long time ago
Check the mainline quest log - You should chase and eliminate Dark Knights, isnt' it? :wink:
At least six troops you've done with, Garneev will show up. The story continues.

@Ravi47 @Tartius
The host of the National Tournament is random, as one of the other three countries.
You'd better go to every cities to find the dialogue, which shows up only in the host country.

nora_lee said:
@Ravi47 @Tartius
The host of the National Tournament is random, as one of the other three countries.
You'd better go to every cities to find the dialogue, which shows up only in the host country.
I finally found out about the National Tournament. Before looking in the taverns about news of the Tournament, I first had to find the leader of the Dark cult and fight Nel's army. After that your main quest is updated stating that you need to find news of the Tournament.  :mrgreen:

Tartius said:
I finally found out about the National Tournament. Before looking in the taverns about news of the Tournament, I first had to find the leader of the Dark cult and fight Nel's army. After that your main quest is updated stating that you need to find news of the Tournament.  :mrgreen:
Congratulations!  :grin:
Just keep your pace with the mainline quest logs. You will get through smoothly.

Upgrade to 1.014:
[Add] An option of 'Display full helmet on the image of battle lines' in 'Camp-->Game setting-->Mod Setting'.
[Fix] Enable to attack enemy while rescuing prisioner in the towns of Dark Forces.
[Fix] When NPC gets into a trap, he/she will be indicated by 'wounded' instead of 'killed'.
[Fix] Special skills, such as 'Cloudy Storm', can be used in the village battle.
[Fix] 'Draw sword art' can be used for quest of jail delivery.
[Fix] 'Critical Strike' is ineffectual while using the pratice bow/dagger.
  This update file is compatible with your save after v1.010

Upgrade to 1.015:
[Fix] Rectify the display mistake of the statistics after the battle.
[Fix] Rectify the display mistake of the number in the raise troop quest.
This update file is compatible with your save after v1.010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom