[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure what you could name them but I downloaded it yesterday and it was pretty good, no bugs that I noticed. The map looks great. Just work on renaming things, changing the followers, i saw you did the crossbowmen, and maybe implementing something like diplomacy, or other enhancers.

KingLuke said:
Any suggestions?

Well yes, Germans would be an obvious choice. Why in the name of Wotan would you add Vikings instead of them in a mod that takes place about 900 years before the pirate scum even started plundering?

CalradianKing1 said:
Its Nice To See This Mod Up And Going Again :grin:

Thanks. Hopefully you'll start making some more videos on your YouTube channel of the mod too!

Patch/Update 1.1
This changes some things such as:
Factions(No more vikings  :razz:)
Bandits equipment(Still need to fix their spawn locations..)
Troops (Germanic troops, mainly. And mercenaries.)
Most lords have been renamed, and equipment changed accordingly.
Faction specific equipment will appear in faction specific shops (Hopefully  :razz:)
Menu music changed, credit to CHUR

Some other things, if I remember things I will post them.

Download Patch/Update 1.1 (My Website, direct link) - conr1.1

To install - direct the installer to Warband/Modules/Conquest of Nations Rome/

KingLuke said:
Thanks. Hopefully you'll start making some more videos on your YouTube channel of the mod too!

I Didn't Think Anyone Knew About My Vids!
Also When I Load Up The Mod It Tells Me 'Unable to open texture file Textures\bump.dds' plz help

Do you have Conquest of Nations Rome 1.0? If not you can grab it from here.
Then you need to apply the patch 1.1, it is not a stand alone module.

If not that, then are you using the latest Version of Warband?

zynlen101 said:
The odd thing about this is that the download keeps stopping after a few minutes or so.

I'll have to try downloading the mod again.

Hmm, I'll upload 1.2 to the Nexus then, there are never any problems with that.

KingLuke said:
zynlen101 said:
The odd thing about this is that the download keeps stopping after a few minutes or so.

I'll have to try downloading the mod again.

Hmm, I'll upload 1.2 to the Nexus then, there are never any problems with that.
I got it downloaded, so don't worry. You can still upload it if you'd like to.

EDIT: My main complaint about this mod is the Italian Peninsula. Why is Rome so close to the tip?

EDIT: My main complaint about this mod is the Italian Peninsula. Why is Rome so close to the tip?
I'm not making the mod so that it's 100% accurate, but I can change it for you if you would like me to.

Edit: I'm open to suggestions  :smile:

I'm confused: what version of mod is latest? In first post I can see 1.0>1.1 and in spoiler 1.4. So which one is the newest?

Paker111 said:
I'm confused: what version of mod is latest? In first post I can see 1.0>1.1 and in spoiler 1.4. So which one is the newest?

There are 2 different modules, Roman Invasion 1.4, and Conquest of Nations Rome 1.0 with the patch 1.1.

The spoiler is there to separate the two mods. The un-spoilered mod is the mod I am actively working on.

Nice that you are back in bussines. This was the first mod i downloaded but i thought it was dead. Well good luck!

KingLuke said:
I'm not making the mod so that it's 100% accurate, but I can change it for you if you would like me to.

Edit: I'm open to suggestions  :smile:
That's okay. But do you have Ficus' Roman Pack? If you aren't able to get that implemented, I'll just do it myself.

Back
Top Bottom