[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

nice mod only problem is the balance,  roman troops are very weak the only way they win is if they outnumber the enemy 3-1 :S

bugs-  no gloves or boots in marketplace

EDIT- this mod alive?

sadly, yes. for a mod similar if not better then this,check out curous honorous. <--im pretty sure that is incorrect spelling but its close enough for you to find it.

I wish this mod would update. The Roman troops need to be way more powerfull than any other units in the game. Roman military was increadbly avanced over all other civilizations. The roman troops should be able to win, say 1 v 3, 1 being Roman 3 being others in the game

Julius Ceasar defeted Gual, with a single army. And he also captured Rome its self with his troops, so i still think the Romans should be over powerd

He defeated gaul using great engineering feats and the rome example isnt valid since rome was a very vulnerable city(sulla, marius et al) The romans got their asses handed to them a couple of times. They are not  overpowering and this is coming from someone who has a roman mod sig.

no offense but the mod's idea is kinda dumb because romans and gauls are real civilizations but calradia is just imagination you cant mix them together

There is hundreds of ways we can tie in the story, for example, Calradia could be a continent that collapesd into the ocean in later histroy

AdmeralAntiles said:
Julius Ceasar defeted Gual, with a single army. And he also captured Rome its self with his troops, so i still think the Romans should be over powerd
he burned villages he came with armies vew thousand man the villages had about 200 farmers with pitch froks.....

at alesia they wont thanks to the lack of comunication between the gauls....
+ they picke great position.... romans only win if they are

on hill.
out numbering enemy....
or fight like a siege

they lose....
in forest
when they get out numbert....
when they meet germans

my point is
that gaul is way better in 1 vs 1 fight than romans and that romans only fight in formation you break formation u break romans....

dion1195 said:
AdmeralAntiles said:
he burned villages he came with armies vew thousand man the villages had about 200 farmers with pitch froks.....

at alesia they wont thanks to the lack of comunication between the gauls....
+ they picke great position.... romans only win if they are

on hill.
out numbering enemy....
or fight like a siege

they lose....
in forest
when they get out numbert....
when they meet germans

my point is
that gaul is way better in 1 vs 1 fight than romans and that romans only fight in formation you break formation u break romans....

Germanicus beat Germans, he is not Roman? Guess the history books have it wrong. The battle of weser river never happened. The Germanic campaign was only to get back their honor.

If the Gauls were so great, why were they conquered? The strongest conquer, and smartest.  The romans were probably one of the most disciplined army in the world at that time. Discipline is was conquers, win battles, and all that good stuff. Next thing you will say is that the Romans didn't even have an empire. It's not so easy to break a roman formation.

They were the most disciplined at the time. The engineering of thier shields allowed them to lock together to form wall and what is called the Tortoise formation, bacause the shields formed a kindof like tortoise shell.

Back
Top Bottom