RIP MP

Users who are viewing this thread

A kind request to all the people making useless complaints here:
Either make a proper complaint and explain what you would like to see changed
Or just don't post and go play Minecraft or whatever game you desire

It's true the numbers are drying for MP. Sure combat is still sluggish and unresponsive, but i believe that will improve. I don't think the class system is the key issue.

The lack of a battle mode like WB, and the stupid automatic server selection system which sees you waiting for ages to get into a game are key issues for me. Being able to see servers and select them based on ping made it really easy to see where the action is on WB.

There is a solid base with Bannerlord MP, it just needs a lot more work. Getting the full release right will be essential to getting a healthy long-term MP population going.

I'm afraid about the fact that the hype will not be the same anymore. The fixing of the MP will not bring back all the people who bought the game and disappeared after seing that the MP was/is **** for now

I think this thread is more about getting attention from developers rather than suggestions how to make it better. Kinda only bought into this game because I saw 200 player siege servers when it came out and was attracted to the idea. Who knew this would spiral down into sorry state the game is in right now.

I think this thread is more about getting attention from developers rather than suggestions how to make it better. Kinda only bought into this game because I saw 200 player siege servers when it came out and was attracted to the idea. Who knew this would spiral down into sorry state the game is in right now.
Meh, I can find a skirmish match at any time and siege every evening.

I am still in favor of closing up the multiplayer and restrict it to the EA- Beta version.
That way it would be quarantined until it's all healthy and good and it could be re-released.

You know like a Caterpillar that isolates itself in a cocoon to emerge as a beatiful butterfly

I uninstalled the game, I just couldn’t do It anymore after playing 8 years. A lot of people I know are uninstalling as well which is a shame

I find myself getting more enjoyment out of Warband Matchmaking and the 6v6 Warband tournament than Bannerlord MP. It's becoming a very salty joke for a game to remain untouched on essential aspects of combat for so long already.

i actually uninstalled the game last night. skirmish lately has turned into just queueing with the same randoms every game or getting matched against premades/clans, in which case, i started just leaving games because its not fun at all. the meta and the balance of skirmish is horrible, majority of clans get a few capable archers which basically completely nullify cav with arrows/throwables way too easily..and yes im guilty of this myself. many skirmish games turn into bannerlord being the hot new FPS title...and its honestly really lame and getting really stale. archer classes should be garbage melee like they were in warband and if you played archer it was because you undoubtedly had good enough skill in melee combat OR you took the risk. people spam archer now because almost all of the high tier archer classes have both viable armor and weapons. some are even more well rounded than an actual melee class.

there are not even enough people playing even if they WANTED to push a ranked skirmish mode. it would have to be solo queue only. and as ****ty as it sounds, they may have to cut game modes in my opinion to drive more players to play the most popular game modes.ill be back when they come out with a few updates to fix this game

i actually uninstalled the game last night. skirmish lately has turned into just queueing with the same randoms every game or getting matched against premades/clans, in which case, i started just leaving games because its not fun at all. the meta and the balance of skirmish is horrible, majority of clans get a few capable archers which basically completely nullify cav with arrows/throwables way too easily..and yes im guilty of this myself. many skirmish games turn into bannerlord being the hot new FPS title...and its honestly really lame and getting really stale. archer classes should be garbage melee like they were in warband and if you played archer it was because you undoubtedly had good enough skill in melee combat OR you took the risk. people spam archer now because almost all of the high tier archer classes have both viable armor and weapons. some are even more well rounded than an actual melee class.

there are not even enough people playing even if they WANTED to push a ranked skirmish mode. it would have to be solo queue only. and as ****ty as it sounds, they may have to cut game modes in my opinion to drive more players to play the most popular game modes.ill be back when they come out with a few updates to fix this game
they shouldnt be garbage in melee but not that strong in range.

Oce community is now back to warband scrims aswell, we didnt even get to try skirmish with less than 100 ping and most oce vets cant get over the block delay/swing arcs and movement.

Back
Top Bottom