Requesting loot, How Copy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SO1DIER

Hello everyone, as you may know the last few days we have been having server issues. Along with loot not being rewarded correctly, I believe it be appropriate to either give back the correct loot for ever match that was played or to drop us 2500 loot and we call it even. Thoughts????????

i finally figured out what loot was for (haven't played in a while) and spent yesterday getting my guys nice and tight and ready to play - perfect time for a server meltdown

i finally figured out what loot was for (haven't played in a while) and spent yesterday getting my guys nice and tight and ready to play - perfect time for a server meltdown
How much loot did you have?

Sounds like your loot levels armt matching what they should for your level. Is that the total amount of loot you ever had?

Hello everyone, as you may know the last few days we have been having server issues. Along with loot not being rewarded correctly, I believe it be appropriate to either give back the correct loot for ever match that was played or to drop us 2500 loot and we call it even. Thoughts????????
Do you need 2.5k loot? .. no problem from me - send me your BL ID and indicate the method of forwarding :xf-cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom