New Loot drop for all struggling players.

Users who are viewing this thread

SO1DIER

I believe the time has come for all players to be recognized for their commitment to this project. Over the last couple years we have all experienced the many problems and struggles the game is currently going through. But fear not because within all of this stands the great players who continue to push for a better game.

I put forth a proposal that all current players be rewarded 1000 loot for there effort and frustrations that come with Ea. Let it be known that all of these players are the True MNB Players!

I mean if TDMs and Sieges didn't give 5 cents as a reward after the server eventually crashes it would be a good system, but you either need to live in EU and grind in Skimrish or Captain to earn actual money, or play everyday non stop for 2 weeks to buy a decent looking helmet for your character, it's really frustrating lol.

I mean if TDMs and Sieges didn't give 5 cents as a reward after the server eventually crashes it would be a good system, but you either need to live in EU and grind in Skimrish or Captain to earn actual money, or play everyday non stop for 2 weeks to buy a decent looking helmet for your character, it's really frustrating lol.
There was a problem a few patches back where EU server was giving more loot then NA. When I realized this I informed all through the forums. It was supposedly fixed at the time but the last few days on the EU sever and now I believe they are still receiving more loot.

We need a loot drop more then ever now. The skirmish servers are only rewarding 1 to 4 loot

You don't need loot -no one needs it. The skins are meaningless. They actually work to undermine Warband's much more logical, accessible, and practical equipment system.

Back
Top Bottom