Ingame loot difference NA/EU

Users who are viewing this thread

SO1DIER

After further investigating since patch 1.7.0 I noticed that loot earned when you win a skrim game was only 4 loot. this is for everyone who won on your team and when we lost we only got 1 loot [NA] then we tried some TDM and Siege but when we won or lost we received nothing but xp. I just played a [EU] TDM and lost but received 16 loot... does anyone else see a problem here?

or can anyone tell me how this is fair to the NA players???

Last edited:
Why is EU receiving 16 loot per lost and NA is only receiving 1 loot??????????

Why is NA only receiving 4 loot per win on skrim but no loot at all on TDM or siege???????

Why why why why why

I am from EU and also receive 3-6 loot or whatever the range is. Its not an NA problem, probably some bug idfk

i earned more loot from that lost then what i did from playing all day yesterday which is ridiculous

I want to be compensated, Also to receive loot for every level I earned.

and I want them to implement modifiers to xp and loot like 2XP weekends

that or enable a loot store for me to buy loot, get the Items I want a get it over

I just noticed that [NA] TDM is now awarding loot. Nobody even thanked me for bringing this up???? I'm not surprised

Going to list what I had to do in order to get someone to look into this. I joined EU TDM and complained until someone from staff seen it and said they would look into it.

For some reason it would not allow me to create a bug report.

Someone posted in another thread that it was time based.

Maybe there's some kill/score component, but just based on my own games time is the main factor.
It was a glitch before the hotfix where you would get 1 loot per match. Soldier hopped onto EU and the glitch was not happening there.

Back
Top Bottom