[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

MitchyMatt said:
2. If they don't spawn in the game when you first initialize it, then chances are they won't be established in the game by monarchs (if they even can). You'd have to make your own order. You need to meet the requirements to make their chapter.
On the contrary. Kings will be able to establish exactly those KO chapters that don't have a chapter in the game yet. Except for the Griffons. Once all the chapters are in the game, they won't create any more. Meanwhile, lords can create their own CKO (up to a maximum of 6 each iirc), which comprises of knights only, based on given templates. These can't be upgraded any further.

saiyanwarrior said:
Thank you for the reply and in terms of improving my Sgts do I just improve the knights and they are adjusted accordingly?
No, you have to talk to companions in your party to ask them to train your CKO knights and sergeants. I'd suggest to read the Wikia, it has a lot of info that you'll find interesting.

Gorvex said:
MitchyMatt said:
2. If they don't spawn in the game when you first initialize it, then chances are they won't be established in the game by monarchs (if they even can). You'd have to make your own order. You need to meet the requirements to make their chapter.
On the contrary. Kings will be able to establish exactly those KO chapters that don't have a chapter in the game yet. Except for the Griffons. Once all the chapters are in the game, they won't create any more. Meanwhile, lords can create their own CKO (up to a maximum of 6 each iirc), which comprises of knights only, based on given templates. These can't be upgraded any further.

saiyanwarrior said:
Thank you for the reply and in terms of improving my Sgts do I just improve the knights and they are adjusted accordingly?
No, you have to talk to companions in your party to ask them to train your CKO knights and sergeants. I'd suggest to read the Wikia, it has a lot of info that you'll find interesting.
Thank you for the reply and info I will go over to the wiki once the two snake cult armies that have rocked up me are defeted... hopefully, got 350 hero/heroine adventurers set to cav archer behaviour wish me luck, I may have bitten off more than I can chew lol

Is it normal that upon starting a claimant questline as a vassal of another kingdom, your villages switch sides too, despite that the walled fief they belonged to were not yours?

An example (from a Wikia user):
2019-09-23-16_52_24-MountBlade-Warband.jpg

2019-09-23-16_52_52-MountBlade-Warband.jpg
After all, rebelling from your king will automatically bring over the walled fiefs you had along with their villages. But if the village you had belonged to a walled fief that was not yours, then the village remained at the hands of your former king. Likewise when lords change sides and try to bring their fief(s) over. Not sure if this would mean that fief allocations upon starting claimant questlines should work the same way...

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Other than the maiden crossbow is there any heavier types that I can give to my CKO sergeants, as I'm going to be using crossbows with them on horseback and a very powerful bow for my knights I like to contrast, as sergeants have a sweet war axe but the knights will be getting noldor longswords etc

Hi there, firstly I would like to thank you for creating this wonderful mod, ive spent countless hours in it and it is by far my favourite. My question is how did you implement the different battle map sizes? Most other mods that ive so far played do not have this option in the camp menu so I would like to know how this was done.

I’m trying to plan my long strategy and one of the key questions that will guide the geometry of my plan to rule Pendor is: which castles require a siege tower to conquer them? 

I need such a castle as my second fief so I can use it to trap enemy assaults into lengthy battles.  By understaffing this castle I hope to lure enemies away from my CKO fief.

Does anyone know of a list of castle defenses?  There is such a list on TaleWorlds forum for the vanilla game but my attempts to search for a Pendor list have come up empty.

Even if you only know of one or two such castles, please mention them here and I will compile replies into this top post.

Is there a way to tell, by chance, through visual inspection of the castle?  Or would I have to launch assaults against every castle on the map in order to compile the list myself?

Thanks.

agentbif said:
I’m trying to plan my long strategy and one of the key questions that will guide the geometry of my plan to rule Pendor is: which castles require a siege tower to conquer them? 

I need such a castle as my second fief so I can use it to trap enemy assaults into lengthy battles.  By understaffing this castle I hope to lure enemies away from my CKO fief.

Does anyone know of a list of castle defenses?  There is such a list on TaleWorlds forum for the vanilla game but my attempts to search for a Pendor list have come up empty.

Even if you only know of one or two such castles, please mention them here and I will compile replies into this top post.

Is there a way to tell, by chance, through visual inspection of the castle?  Or would I have to launch assaults against every castle on the map in order to compile the list myself?

Thanks.
More or less, this is the thread you are looking for: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=361639.0

Can I import my 3.9.2 PC into 3.9.4 / 5 ?  Does " import " include a complete Inventory ( equipment, cash, inventory ) page portover, or only Character page stats ?

I’d like to build a list of castles that require siege towers to help with campaign planning.

Which Pendor castles do you know have a siege tower requirement?  (recent release).

I’ll compile the list here in this top post as I get replies.

Thanks.

I think it will be a much faster way if you would gather the info yourself. Not sure if Konrad's Barracks Editor or Morgh's Editor can reveal this info in their "Parties Editor" (I won't be able to check it myself for a good while), but checking those castles and towns one by one in the game shouldn't take longer than 30 mins.

Start a new game with cheats and edit mode enabled, get some troops from the cheatmenu ("Pimp me up!" is the fastest way through MadVader's menu), and teleport (CTRL + T) to every walled fief and initiate a siege attempt. Attack a random lord ("I'm here to deliver my demands") to decrease relations below 0 with the given kingdom if needed (iirc you can initiate the siege assault throught the appearing cheat menu options right away)

Back
Top Bottom