[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chasseur said:
are silvermist rangers worth it? really like foot archers

Unless you create your own KHO and train them to be better archers, Silvermists are the strongest Knighthood Order which facilitates themselves in the Archery department. They fancy the Noldor, so it is good to have them, you can make up your own story about them since you need good relations with Noldor, they even benefit from some Noldor equipment as well. You have to have them if you like foot archers.

I see them somewhere between Pendor Black Archers and Noldors.

Pendor Black Archers < Silvermist Rangers < Noldor

If you cannot see the options, you will need to get better relations with a town to have medium and large pouch diamond purchase options available and then speak to the guildsman to purchase them.

10 Relations or higher for medium pouch.
15 Relations or higher for the large one.

Gorvex said:
saiyanwarrior said:
How do I create my own knighthood order?
Now we are getting somewhere! :smile: The requirements to create your own CKO are a Qualis Gem, 20 000 denars, 30 honor and a walled fief (city or castle) without any knighthood order chapters. Once you have these, go to the castle hall, speak with your senechal, go to the "War Room", then to the "Create a KO chapter", and finally click on the "Create new order!" option.

PresidentEvil said:
Is there any cheat to instantly max out your own knighood order or any other way to see all equipment they can have since you only see the stuff they are good enough for right now.
Apply tweak 16 m) (To add a cheat option to raise the stats of companions) and 3 a) (To change the training times) from here: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks. Set the trigger to 1 hour (1.000000) or lower, such as (0.100000). Then start up your game with cheats and 'edit mode' enabled, talk to any of your companions and select the "CHEAT:_buff_this_person!" option, then send him/her to train your CKO for 1-4 weeks. You don't have to wait for the training to finish, just check your CKO's stats every once in a while until you are satisfied. To speed up time, you've got MadVader's cheatmenu option to fast forward it 200 times.
Thank you my dude only thing I was lacking was a qualis gem they were stored in walven castle

So I hit the googletron up to try and findout how to break lord out of prision I read the wiki article on it no wiser, its in javiskholm who im friedly with I walk upto the guard bribe him he walks away I talk to the lord I need a key how do I get said key? Have I missed something really obvious first time I've tried this but am I over thinking it?

Macit said:
If you cannot see the options, you will need to get better relations with a town to have medium and large pouch diamond purchase options available and then speak to the guildsman to purchase them.

10 Relations or higher for medium pouch.
15 Relations or higher for the large one.

Thanks for that.

Apart from winning tournaments and failing to find the bandits attacking travellers for the Guild-master, are there any other ways to improve relations with a town?

Rellum12 said:
Apart from winning tournaments and failing to find the bandits attacking travellers for the Guild-master, are there any other ways to improve relations with a town?
In the tavern, buy wine for everyone for 1000 denars (+1 relation). Can be repeated every day. And do other quests for the Guildmaster.

为什么我的友方领主和地方势力战斗的时候我去帮忙但是友方的领主一进场就只会站一条线也不冲锋? 走两步停一下

巡天 said:
为什么我的友方领主和地方势力战斗的时候我去帮忙但是友方的领主一进场就只会站一条线也不冲锋? 走两步停一下

Sadly, we are mainly an English speaking sub forum. If you want to ask stuff please refer to translating it through whichever means you are comfortable with. I tried googling this and I came up with nothing.

It should be you that wants to convey what you have to say.

Why do my friendly lords help me when they fight with the enemy forces, but when the friendly lords come in, they just stand on one line and don't charge? Take two steps and stop.  I used translation software to translate out of the do not know whether to understand

You always have command of lords troops in a siege but otherwise you have to be a faction marshall. Sometimes lords can let you lead small portion of monarchs mercenary troops. Also when you have positive enough relationships with noldors for example they will obey your commands, otherwise you can fight with them but they will act independently.

In short, work to become a marshall - it's a useful thing. Before that just progress behind lords forces to not be separated from them and attack after they will engage to sustain less casualties.

I dabbled with 3.9.2 then saw that more tweaks and bug fixes were on their way ......... so, is 3.9.4 " it " ?    Any plans for 3.9.5, + ( so hold off playing, still ? )?

( and if so, would you be interested in adding a surely harmless Camp Menu / Options feature, as in some mods - " Customise Factions' Colours " ?  I am not the only one that really likes adding that personal touch of " nicer " colours to the names around the map ! )

Tweaking is not supported by us nor are we responsible for games going bonkers once we push out proper releases.

You should be good to play with your tweaks for now.

I'm sorry - I used the word " tweak " as a layman !  I mean YOUR official " improvements " and bug fixes, as in 3.9.3 and .4 ........... so then, .5 ?  And beyond ? ( So keep waiting, patiently ........ ? )

And if so, any chance of getting the do-it -yourself faction colour palette, then ?

And was not there an issue re outfitting your wife, that if she came with an unfortunate hat, you could not redress her ( some NPC in a tavern, I forget her name, has a menu ) with " no hat ", but were obliged to refill her emptied headgear slot ( in contrast to the wives who start without hats ) ?  In some mods I have seen headgear slot earrings that both allow the desired au naturel hair look and in fact are of themselves quite fetching ( also earrings with a useful armour value - magic ? - would be great for especially Sara's and Alyssa's, even the PC's, looks - no helmets ! ) - could assorted elegant earrings be the simple ( even a little hot fix ? ) solution to this niggling aesthetic problem ( along with adding some new, nicer - racier - frocks, please ............. last time I looked the " Royal Collection " was awfully staid, and this is meant to be my Fantasy, after all .........  ) ?

( This Quick Question morphed into Suggestions !  Sorry ! )

You can use Konrad's Barracks Editor or Morgh's Editor for changing faction colors. Coupled with Kushulain's M&B savegame editor if those changes can't be applied to games already in progress (can't tell without checking it myself)

655 days in had my own kingdom for close to a year or so and having trouble getting lords, I've just done a massive expansion in the past three game months, so I own a lot of fiefs so I have a lot of owned fiefs in my name, have a I fudged up and not left a few of them unclaimed as it were to attract lords to my side?
-
Silvermist rangers proving hard to find I'd love a chapter in whitestag castle to use aginst jatu for what in my head canon the silvermist hating jatu for attacking noldor, any city were a represntative shows up to talk to?
-
My CKO is having trouble outfitting wise for my priests (the lower rank) only have the options in shields of old board shield, no horse option, armour is a armoured surcoat I don't mind them being foot troops but damn game let me go full plate and huscarls shield lol, they have the fierdsvain war axes already

saiyanwarrior said:
655 days in had my own kingdom for close to a year or so and having trouble getting lords, I've just done a massive expansion in the past three game months, so I own a lot of fiefs so I have a lot of owned fiefs in my name, have a I fudged up and not left a few of them unclaimed as it were to attract lords to my side?
-
Silvermist rangers proving hard to find I'd love a chapter in whitestag castle to use aginst jatu for what in my head canon the silvermist hating jatu for attacking noldor, any city were a represntative shows up to talk to?
-
My CKO is having trouble outfitting wise for my priests (the lower rank) only have the options in shields of old board shield, no horse option, armour is a armoured surcoat I don't mind them being foot troops but damn game let me go full plate and huscarls shield lol, they have the fierdsvain war axes already

1. If you lacked building relationships with Lords during the early/mid game, you're going to have a hard time of getting lords to convince them to join you. Your best bet is to destroy a faction or limit their fiefs so lords begin flocking to other ones due to the controversy their king has caused. There's always companions as well.

2. If they don't spawn in the game when you first initialize it, then chances are they won't be established in the game by monarchs (if they even can). You'd have to make your own order. You need to meet the requirements to make their chapter.

3. Some item sets need to be unlocked and some won't show up until the Sgts have the proper stats to use whatever items you are looking for. Train them more and increase their stats to see more selections of items to use for them.

Back
Top Bottom