Question About Crush Through

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m sorry I DID NOT KNOW that I’m the ONLY ONE who want a realistic medieval combat simulator

my name is Ignacio Lopez coolcats is my slave name
A realistic medieval combat simulator would let me tackle the dude who has a hammer during his upswing and bite him in the ear before I need to use my ****ty little hatchet to block anything. Until the game has immersive ear biting I should be able to block with my hatchet.

A realistic medieval combat simulator would let me tackle the dude who has a hammer during his upswing and bite him in the ear before I need to use my ****ty little hatchet to block anything. Until the game has immersive ear biting I should be able to block with my hatchet.
Honestly a cool med VR game with tackling mechanics would be badass

Im only playing singleplayer and it is realy annoying that a looter tiny black smith hammer could block a executioners axe without a sweat.

By the way, at least in single player, you can tackle/stagger the dude(in the upswing) so... that shouldnt be a problem. But im inexpierenced in multiplayer staff so i dont know anything about the mechanics. My fault

Maybe we should only work with stagger timers, so no one have to die :smile:

Im only playing singleplayer and it is realy annoying that a looter tiny black smith hammer could block a executioners axe without a sweat.
The solution in Warband was to have crush through weapons be particularly slow, and only work with overhead attacks, so that it remained balanced and didn't feel cheap.

The solution in Warband was to have crush through weapons be particularly slow, and only work with overhead attacks, so that it remained balanced and didn't feel cheap.

hmm the solution with the speed factor seems by now more reasonable to me, so that you can call it a close in/1 crush through. After that he has to recharge like a cavalry. The question is how big the gap has to be so that the close in give him another break through.
In close combat there shouldn t be a break through because the 2handed guy cant get enough speed for it.

So for him its more a hit and run tactic that gives the counter part enough time to shoot him,get away for better positioning, or close the gap so that he isnt capable to do another break through.

and for real, an archer with a hatchet and a bow has the duty that shock troops doesnt reach him...he is a ranger after all. @Greedalicious

If maps were open sure that'd solve it, but theyre not. Having a certain class just win by default against another is frustrating. It removes skill from the equation.

Back
Top Bottom