Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Since gods are fictional, any question related to them is always theological, not scientific.
It's like asking how fast Superman can fly. The answer lies within the comic lore.
What God did before Ceation is about interpretation og scriptures. He's eternal so there is no before. Temporal matters are mundane.

The English have "if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle" and I see this regularly used by Guardian readers in their comment sections. I don't think you need to be crude to make the point that hypotheticals are just that, but the Balkans are not known for restraint.
If the Balkans had restraint they would be Scandinavia.

We don't have any hilarious grandma hypotheticals :sad: The closest we have is a "nursery" rhyme that makes ten year old giggle.

If fish lived in one's ass
we wouldn't need fishing ponds
you could just shove a finger up your ass
and you would get a nice carp.

except it rhymes and has a nice rhythm to it. Sometimes adults say just the first line, assuming everyone knows how it goes.

First seven presidents of the US were not born in the US. Martin Van Buren was the first natural born US citizen to be president.
Yet unlike the seven before him, he was a child of immigrants and spoke Dutch as his first language. Andrew Jackson's parents were also immigrants.

Boris Johnsonoglu is a grandchild of an immigrant. Disraeli's father was a Venetian Jew. Napoleon was born like a day before or after France annexed Corsica and he was effectively Italian at least until high school. I think Germans had a Vietnamese deputy chancellor or something recently. Churchill's mother was American, he was ultraenglish on his father's side though. Trudeau's father was a Cuban :mrgreen:

Last edited:
O7RGS.jpg

Is this when the Reddit sucker activist brigade loses their tuition money? Because short-sellers will keep coming and the last wave will win bigly.
The difficult question is why do they think this can last forever?

This so-called "buying" is a violent insurrection against the very fundamentals of our financial markets. Right now, there are gamers and redditors sitting at their assault computers brandishing call options. Some, I hear, even outright buy the shares through dark web brokerages, trying to short-squeeze marginalized hedge funds, that have been righteously short-selling retail-supremacist companies in a mostly non-naked manner. This blatant attempt to overturn the sovereign will of the Worshipful Company of Lizards and Child-Molesters of Wall Street cannot be tolerated and a full army division will be quartered in every neckbeard's basement for as long as the Grand Lodge deems necessary to restore market order.

Activist wisdom accidentally spreads across continents.
The Sydney Morning Herald reported that a tiny West Australian mining company saw a 50% surge in its share price, most likely due to its Australian stock exchange (ASX) code matching that of the American video game retailer.

The goal isn't to sustain this indefinitely. Just long enough to spite the hedge funds and force them to cover their shorts and take huge losses. In their words, paraphrasing Keynes, I think - we can stay retarded longer than they can stay solvent.

Either way, big money is being transferred from the corrupt and wealthy to the people. Hopefully this will send shock waves across the globe and shatter continents.

Back
Top Bottom