Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

I once asked this the local priest, reffering to God, and he responded :"He can, and he did, the stone is a man, and that stone (human) can only be "lifted" by itself alone (reffering to its transition to heaven)"

A nice one, i give him that :smile:

Of course, if the priest had wheels, he would be a bicycle :iamamoron:

I once asked this the local priest, reffering to God, and he responded :"He can, and he did, the stone is a man, and that stone (human) can only be "lifted" by itself alone (reffering to its transition to heaven)"

A nice one, i give him that :smile:
You priest sounds like a Pelagian heretic, please inform the bishop.

Once a woman approached me and asked "Who controls the world? Is it God? The Man? or the Nature?"
I paused for a moment and answer "no one does". She said God did.

good-job-buddy-598b39.jpg

What was God up to before the creation?
Space and time itself was created in the creation so there is no before.
If God is omnipotent and created the universe, he must have existed before the creation.
That's what the Bible says too, he was always there, chillin'.
"before", "was created", "have existed", "was always" all these imply the existence of time. I think we are so bounded by the space-time we don't have any linguistic capabilities that can be used to describe a scenario that time doesn't exist, in any language. We need a tense transcends time (a timeless tense). Closest thing is the present tense which doesn't mean any spesific time but still doesn't trancend time.
So, considering all of these, my answer would be we, human beings, are not grammatically capable of arguing these kinds of scenarios :grin:

Back
Top Bottom