Posssible Fix to Khuzait Spear Infantry

Users who are viewing this thread

Thistle

Veteran
Now, as anyone who has played skirmish, tdm or captain mode will know, khuzait spear infantry is one of the worst in the game, despite in theory having relatively good weapons, a heavy mace, throwing spears that are almost as good as the pila etc. Personally I believe it is their perks that set them back, for instance they can not take a 1 handed weapon which is essential in bannerlord melee combat aswell as throwing weapons at the same time, depite the fact that legionaries can do this. Therefore I think the best solution to this is to change the perks. By this I mean their first perk option should be throwing weapons, spear, imp armour and their 2nd should be longsword, heavy mace and glaive (or stronger shield as we all know it's just a placeholder if the devs don't want to give them a 2h which would be understandable). Another possible way to deal with this would be to give them as sword by default as with most other heavy inf classes (some have axes like varyag). Thanks for reading feel free to make other suggestions related to this. (I know there's a thread for class feedback but it doesn't get much feedback as far as I can see) Also I get that they aren't supposed to be as good as the other heavy inf, this fix would just make them slightly less inferior the varyag, legionaries etc.

Ya good points.

I think the Throwing Spears should replace the default spear. It's so awkward to have THREE spears and no 1h weapon.

Thank you, also a bit pointless to have 3 spears when you can only throw 2 of them and they all work in melee. Also nice highlight video.

Back
Top Bottom