Possible Prisoner issue

Users who are viewing this thread

When capturing prisoners, they escape very easily and often if still in your party, adding them to a dungeon doesnt solve this issue either, ive seen 2 to 3 captured lords from opposing factions vanish from the dungeon in a day or two.

Literally cannot hold captives for a prolonged period of time

Doesn't seem to be addressed at all still, they won't stay in a dungeon or your party at all and are back right away with another party, mine as well ransom them for no reason or execute them so everyone hates you. They definitely need to balance dungeons. A week even...something.

If you're in an AI kingdom they get ransomed by the faction leader automatically. I haven't played a solo kingdom yet so I can't speak to that.

Solo kingdom they will escape too. I don't believe this was the intent, as if you run around the map, they will stay in your party for quite a while. Waiting in a town, castle, or village seems to pretty much automatically release them with no gain for the player at all or any chance to stop them. Which means executing people in order to reduce army sizes if you can't beat them outright, or convincing them to join your side, so I think this also has to be addressed for balancing purposes. It's still Early Access guys!

Lord prisoners are getting automatically bartered, it's absolutely retarded. (you'll get a barter accepted pop up, and the prisoner is automatically ransomed) They need to prioritize an overhaul on the whole ransom/prisoner/bartering system, because it severely affects end game play when you need to use imprisonment as a legit and one of the only few ways to keep enemy lord swarms off the field, since I do believe they don't really encourage head chopping as the norm.

Back
Top Bottom