Polearm swing damage does not match reported statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Meaning481

Recruit
I tried finding other threads reporting this, but couldn't. The listed swing damage values of many polearms and craftable polearm heads do not match what they actually do in the game. Menavlions and glaives routinely deal between over 100 damage to looters with stationary swings when their listed swing damage is only in the forties.

Many polearm heads in the smithing interface list swing damages as low as 14 but in practice do massive swing damage even from stationary attacks without pivoting. This skews the values of polearms in the shop.

I tried finding other threads reporting this, but couldn't. The listed swing damage values of many polearms and craftable polearm heads do not match what they actually do in the game. Menavlions and glaives routinely deal between over 100 damage to looters with stationary swings when their listed swing damage is only in the forties.

Many polearm heads in the smithing interface list swing damages as low as 14 but in practice do massive swing damage even from stationary attacks without pivoting. This skews the values of polearms in the shop.

The default listed swing damage is for one-handed mode, which is still very wrong, since I'm pretty sure you can't swing them with 1 hand.

Click on the polearms then choose two-handed mode in the little popup window, you will see that those polearms have 180+ swing damage. Same deal with Smithing, you have to choose 2hand mode to see the stats.

Back
Top Bottom