Smithing a 199 Swing Cut Dmg 2h Polearm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sadly haven't found any previous help neither on this forum nor anywhere else. Please send link if it was discussed already!

I get crafting orders for a 2h polearm with 199 swing cut damage but the highest I can ever craft is 195 dmg:
(T5) Long Glaive Head (slider to the very left) + (T2) Long Ash Shaft (slider to the very left)

I read on another platform that you could craft it with a (T4) Voulge Head and the shortest T3 shaft with the slider to the very left however this post was from 2021 and the highest I could ever go with a Voulge Head today was 167dmg.

Those orders appear from time to time even on a low smithing lvl requirements!
What am I missing?

Some stats:
Character smithing lvl 210
Steam Version of the game, patch 1.0.3.9860
Thx in Advance!

Voulge Head
Pine Shaft
One of the Tier 4 flags to get the length
Thanks, now I see it (in Free Build)
I still don't understand why this combo never showed me anything even close to 190 dmg before because I literally tried every combo and moved the sliders!
If someone has the same problem here the exact parts:
1. Voulge Head (ONLY the one which needs 2 FINE Steel to craft!) slider to the right
2. Long Fanion Banner (T4)
3. Short Pine Shaft (T3) slider to the right
Cheers

Thanks, now I see it (in Free Build)
I still don't understand why this combo never showed me anything even close to 190 dmg before because I literally tried every combo and moved the sliders!
If someone has the same problem here the exact parts:
1. Voulge Head (ONLY the one which needs 2 FINE Steel to craft!) slider to the right
2. Long Fanion Banner (T4)
3. Short Pine Shaft (T3) slider to the right
Cheers
this combo probably didn't show the 199 swing damage because it was showing the "one-handed" weapon stats (ie. when you use it as a thrusting spear rather than swingable polearm).

You simply need to toggle the "two-handed" stats from the free build menu and it will show the 199 swing damage (and if you created this weapon via crafting order the default listed stats would be for the "two-handed" usage, which is where the confusion arises)

Back
Top Bottom